Thread: Mexico advice

sublang is offline Junior Member

Mexico advice

Hello. I was hoping someone could give me some advice on which Mexico cities (and how deep) I should go for some gear. I live in Phoenix so Nogales and Rocky Point are close. Is there anyone from AZ or CA that can give me direction? I want to do a one day trip and I might take my family (I have a wife and two kids)....or would it be better to go alone? I am also going to San Diego in about a week. Would TJ be a better option? Any help is appreciated. Feel free to PM me. Thanks again.

chevy44 is offline Member
    i live in phx! i went to nogales two saturdays ago! it was memorial day weekend so it was packed at the border, but everthing went smooth! to tellu the truth the only veterinarian i found (Close to the border ) was selling shit at the price u can get at the gyms around here! so i asked around and people directed me to a lil vet (about two miles walk) and the guy there had a book of everythin he could get ............ttokkyo products, brovel, denkall, schering, blah blah blah! i payed him half the $, he went home, came back and BAM 4 bottles of ttokkyo cypionate .when i was there, i had a few juicers tell me that there was a good vet about 12 miles in, but i didnt have enought cash for a cab so i stuck to the guy i found.so basically, stay away from the border (unlessur getting pills ) and go to a veterinarian (unless u want sus and deca redijects). good luck bro

sublang is offline Junior Member
    I have recieved numerous PMs with great info. Thanks for all the help. This board rocks!

Thread Information