Mr.gH is offline Associate Member

Question Wierd source experience

So check this out. I recently found a new source with incredible prices. A buddy of mine refered him to me, and said hes legit. Now my friend has recieved gear from him before, no problems. I ordered 300tabs of clen , and some nolva, just to test him out a lil. WEll that was exactly 1 month ago. Still nothing. Now the odd part is he has been replying to all my emails, and said today hes happy to reship, and will do so tomorrow. I checked with a couple of other friends, and they knew of him and heard hes legit also. But a month and no shit yet? I mean i didnt even order any gear. He said it might be siezed, but wouldnt i get letter? Let me know if any of you guys have had this problem.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    yes , i have had problems likee this, i got scammed outta 100$

did your scammer keep replying to your emails?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I think your friends are in on the conspiracy and are right now eating at some expensive restuarant with your money. Thats fucked up, I cant believe your friends would fuck you over like that.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Originally posted by bermich
    I think your friends are in on the conspiracy and are right now eating at some expensive restuarant with your money. Thats fucked up, I cant believe your friends would fuck you over like that.

Good God man, that's the spirit - just pack em with rage and paranoia!

they might have fucked me. though im sure they spent the money on juice, not food. lol

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    talk about freakin out over nothing sorry bro you are para, i dont think all ur friends are gonna fuck you, i mean lets see ur evidence here, no customs letter thats it, which is in my experience (which is a while now) very normal i would guess over 50% of seizures receive no letter

peace

still growin is offline Member
    Originally posted by The Original Jason
    talk about freakin out over nothing sorry bro you are para, i dont think all ur friends are gonna fuck you, i mean lets see ur evidence here, no customs letter thats it, which is in my experience (which is a while now) very normal i would guess over 50% of seizures receive no letter

peace
    Very true, and it has taken over a month for me to get a letter from customs. If he says he will re-ship, have him do so and see if it comes this time. Geez, I trust my friends a little more than that, don't you?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't worry about it yet. He has stayed in communication and is willing to reship so I don't see where he has done anything to consider him a scammer. It can take more then a month just to receive an international package.

interesting response. and hey im not the one who posted the paranoid response. though it was funny. I'm sure hella probably come through.

Leech is offline New Member
    What happens when they send you a letter?

When they send you a letter it means you have to take a day off work and drive to customs and DEMAND they give you your gear that you worked hard for. Then you tell them that they delayed your AS for over a month and flab has started to appear and that really pisses you off. In fact, demand they give you compensation for their holding of YOUR personal property. When they show you what they seized, you need to identify it and tell them YES YES that is mine.

alex*v.7 is offline New Member
    When they send you a letter it means you have to take a day off work and drive to customs and DEMAND they give you your gear that you worked hard for. Then you tell them that they delayed your AS for over a month and flab has started to appear and that really pisses you off. In fact, demand they give you compensation for their holding of YOUR personal property. When they show you what they seized, you need to identify it and tell them YES YES that is mine.
    lmao

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin

i hope to christ thats sarcastic.

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I am still waiting for my letter its been one month since I last order
    from a . com source and I know it got siezed cuz I got one half of the order
    I am still waiting for a few amps that never showed. I am lucky my source
    creded my account so am all good. =)

Well looks like i was just impartient, it took a month and 4 days, but my order came through.

Can I make him even more paranoid????
    Dude, the reason it took so long was because customs had to contact DEA so they could track the shipment and make sure you took it into your house. The next few days is gonna be fucked cause now they are gonna break down your door with a warrant and take you and your shit. That sucks. Im sorry they are gonna do that.
    But look on the bright side: At least they sent you your shipment.

First off i didnt even order juice, so that wouldnt happen. Secondly i didnt sign for it. And lastly your humor is not that funny.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Can I make him even more paranoid????
    Dude, the reason it took so long was because customs had to contact DEA so they could track the shipment and make sure you took it into your house. The next few days is gonna be fucked cause now they are gonna break down your door with a warrant and take you and your shit. That sucks. Im sorry they are gonna do that.
    But look on the bright side: At least they sent you your shipment.
    again... not humorous or useful. please stay on topic and keep the inane comments to a minimum.

Thread Information