Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Is this normal?

FearTheCoyote is offline Junior Member

Is this normal?

I'm on my first cycle of test and hcg . I took my test 3 days ago and felt fine aside from some pip. I just took my hcg a few hours ago. 250iu in the shoulder IM. I don't feel right now. I'm freezing cold but I'm sweating. I got the shits and I have a discomfort where my prostate is.
    I have pretty bad anxiety normally and when I'm introduced to something new, it's hard to tell what's real and what my brain is making up. Please tell me what you think.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OK I was going to say Anxiety before even get that far in your post. No it's not normal at all with hcg . There is no reason to do it IM but still No that wont cause any of those symptoms. Stick with doing them subcutaneous.

If the same thing does happen next time then there is a chance your hcg may be suspect and you might want to ask about brand in question.

Thank brother. You're always helpful.

After 1 shot of each, if I want to stop my cycle do I need to pct?

No, you would not need a pct at this point. AAS is not for everyone for sure and it takes a wise man to know when he is not ready. Maybe things will go better later.

Best of luck if you try again later.

jalal is offline New Member
    sound like panic attack its happen to me before 2 or 3 times because i was afraid to inject my self

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Lovbyts,

I have a ? For ya... I definitely suffer from Anxiety/panic attack disorder/& hypertension. Sometimes I too, don't know what's up or down(not in particular to AAS, but many other daily things... I ask b/c my brain(our most powerful tool we have plays tricks on me sometimes. What are some symptoms that can occur when having these disorders w/AAS??? Or do I even want to know? Lol

I personal have never had a panic attack, well maybe once but I'm not sure. lol
    I have a friend who suffers from them but only mildly IMO. He says Zoloft helps him a lot.
    I have another friend who when he gets them he is pretty debilitated and cant even manage to walk out his front door much less get out of bed feeling overwhelmed with disrepair.

From what I understand and have read most people feel like they cant catch their breath and then like they are having a heart attach without the pain.

I have read several post from people who after getting on hrt their panic attack symptoms as well as depression went away but of course this is not always the case and if it is then further investigation should be done to figure out why their testosterone is low in the 1st place as always the case.

So, it can work both ways. It can help make things better or it could make them worse since you are messing with your hormones. I think it just depends on the individual and their experience.

Wow that took a long time to say I have no idea...
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Lol ... Sounded good as they are surely the symptoms if panic attacks!

I will surely investigate further myself as well... Trying to find the link between having anxiety and why! I thought it was interesting to see that this could be definitely one of my main reasons for LowT as I'm always gettin my panties(so to speak) in a bunch over nothin!!!

Thanks as always buddy! I always appreciate your advice/Feedback my man!

I would also consider experimenting with some supplements or Nootropics to see if they help with the brain fog. There is a long post I think done by Austinite on Nootropics that is a good read.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Awesome... Will do 4-sure... Always trying to get this brain of mine to stop runnin non stop!lol

Again thank you for the info!

PS - I do take Lexapro & clonezapam for those disorders(from a Dr of course) haha
    Last edited by NACH3; 07-20-2014 at 04:56 AM.

mietek is offline Member
    I have never had any problems when on hCG

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Oh me neither was just asking some anxiety ?'s b/c that's what came up in the original post... But S--- that's a good thing big guy! Lol

Flatus78 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FearTheCoyote View Post
    I'm on my first cycle of test and hcg . I took my test 3 days ago and felt fine aside from some pip. I just took my hcg a few hours ago. 250iu in the shoulder IM. I don't feel right now. I'm freezing cold but I'm sweating. I got the shits and I have a discomfort where my prostate is.
    I have pretty bad anxiety normally and when I'm introduced to something new, it's hard to tell what's real and what my brain is making up. Please tell me what you think.
    Dear FearThe Coyote
    I totally agree with the more experienced people here that you probably had a panic attack. I noticed that someone is using medications against panic attack, and i have to say that it is nothing i would recommend(at least not the type like benzo`s), but if you have more general anxiety medications could be indicated(again, benzo is not a good choice as it only causes addictions). Usually the attack will go over before the medications "kicks" in. A panic attack could be described as a misunderstanding of the "reptile" brain that something dangerous or bad is about to happen, and then the autonomic nervous system`s sympathetic part gets stimulated and it causes palpitation/fast heart rhythm, sweating, breathing fast, feeling of dizziness, and becaus of tachypne you will breath out CO2 and this can cause "numbness/tingling" in the extremities like fingers and also around the mouth. Non of this is dangerous, and if you manage to realize that it is nothing to worry about and take control of the breathing it will usually go over within 5-10 minutes.
    But if the symptoms does not pass you should go to the doctor so they can check you out. Sorry for the long post, hope you are feeling better!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Awesome... Will do 4-sure... Always trying to get this brain of mine to stop runnin non stop!lol

Again thank you for the info!

PS - I do take Lexapro & clonezapam for those disorders(from a Dr of course) haha
    It took a while but I found the post.
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-l...-dosing-4.html
    Basically it boiled down to Noopert with choline bitrate

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    I agree with lovbyts, most likely. I've never had, or even heard of, such reaction from hCG . Anxiety on the other hand, I remember reading a post about a guy who, on first pinning ever, passed out, hit the floor and his wife found him with the pin sticking out of his arse! Anxiety can be powerful. If it is anxiety and you can't get it under control through OTC methods, I'd see a doctor. Zoloft might help but it affects libido in about 60% of patients. Best of luck!!!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hey thanks Lovbyts for that thread and basically what it boils down to... And thank you to jdc91gt... Zoloft wasn't for me (meaning huge side affects outweighed the pro's) so I'm on a low dose of Lexapro and it does keep me more even keel(across the board)!

As for Flatus78... I don't take benzodiazepines for anxiety/ panic attacks alone, I was too broad in my diagnosis as I take it for Seizure Disorder as well(so it actually controls all three) and I wouldn't want anyone who just has anxiety to go right for A Benzodiazepine b/c of its addictive sides... But I've been on it a pretty long time and I've managed yo stay clean... And that's with an addictive personality(used to be into drugs heavy when younger)... No excuse it was my decision! Thanks for the concern in the post as I will agree if you can get away without a narcotic to calm you down then by all means I'm for it... And BTW... I'm gonna be weening off slowly to try Dilantin(a non-narcotic)! And just do you know you don't take a pill when you have a panic attack... By already having it in your system(& it having the longest half-life of them all) it should prevent the person from having one! Though doesn't work perfectly all the time do one may have to ride one out like you stated.

But I will say this about being on Benzodiazepines for Seizure Disorder(& I'm non-epileptic) it's a double edged sword(being why I'm trying to come off slowly) b/c it prevents Seizures from occurring, but also if one was to run out (i.e., miscalculated when on a vacation; 4-example) it can Also throw you into a seizure! Shoty drug of choice Stanford Neuroscience division to have kept me on!

Have a great day all!

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Your having a panic attack. Then your are having a mind over matter effect. I have PTSD and panic disorder. If you have a real fear of needless, or something new, then this is what it going in IMO.
    "I'm freezing cold but I'm sweating. I got the shits and I have a discomfort where my prostate is"'. As stated before these are not sides effects of this drug. Then again you could just be getting sick. I have had pts get these S/S from a little shot or blood taken. Just relax. Does sound like you might want to talk to a professional about your panic. If the first think they throw at your is a benzodiazepine then go see another doctor.

Benzos are highly addictive and cause a real physical dependence so you can just stop taking them. I have been dealing with Seizure, panic and anxiety for a long time. Being shot at and blown up will do that, but you sound like yours in mild. Just keep calm and if you think this is all due to needles than AAS are not for you, or you need to have someone give them to you where you can not watch them.

Best of luck

Shield is offline New Member
    It can be bad hcg , or you are allergic to something. If it happen again you should stop and try another source.

Thanks so much everybody. I pinned again with test. Tonight I'm supposed to pin again with the hcg . I don't know if I'm willing to go through it again. My face went numb today after the gym and I started to have the worst diareah after 3 days of nothing coming out. TMI, sorry. Is there an alternative to hcg? I know that the answer is likely no, I just have to ask. I got my hopes up so high with this aas stuff. I really don't think it's bad hcg because the source I got it from comes highly recommended and everyone swears that they only stock top grade material.

m314 is offline Junior Member
    You don't need HCG to have a good recovery from a testosterone cycle. It makes things easier, but it's not 100% necessary. It shouldn't cause those symptoms, though. The only thing I notice with HCG is that I get hornier about 30 minutes after the injection.

So I can continue and completely forgo the hcg ? Then get a different type next time?

Sorry to drag this thing out longer, but I had another question. After hearing so many people say that hcg doesn't do this to you, and after looking at my supply after one dose I decided to run a test. As I understand it, 25 units on a slin pin should be .25cc. Is this correct? I measured out .5 cc with a normal syringe and shot it into my slin pin. To my amazement .5cc is 25 units on my slin pin. I took a double dose before. I noticed that the pins are for a specific type of insulin . Has anybody else ever seen this?

It depends on the slin pin. It could be a .5cc or a 1cc slin pin so the 25 mark will make a difference, could be .25cc or 12.5cc

Also how strong the hcg is depends on how it was mixed.

Lol, what a dumb beginners mistake right?

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Not at all. Let us know how it goes.

Thread Information