Zninja is offline New Member

First Cycle Test Prop winstrol

Hey guys I wanted some advise before starting my first cycle.

5'8"
    135 lbs
    6-8 percent bf (not exactly sure but im really lean right now)

Looking at doing 8 week cycle of test prop. Looking at gaining 10-15lbs. I also have winstrol (oral drops) during the cycle.

100mg EOD of test P . Not sure when to start or finish the whinny. Also wondering what the best PCT would be for this cycle. Thanks everyone.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    135lbs is really skinny...

if it is a true 6-8% You are certainly not eating enough.

Increase your calories until youve reach at least 150(with the sane bodyfat)
    and you afterwar you may consider steroids but right now you are way too small.

Henrydot is offline New Member
    why would you do 100mg eod of test prop? just do 500mg/week for 8 weeks.
    pct would be standard just clomid 75/50/50/50 and nolva 40/40/20/20.

I was about 150-160 not too long ago but I recently lost weight due to stress from some things im going through. I am lean but mucular. I bench around 205-225 right now even at my weight. My body is used to being this lean I just have a problem gaining more muscle to stay around 150-160 thats why i chose a quick 8 week test P cycle just to get me back to where I was before but keeping my bf where im at. Ive wrestled my whole life so I also stay lean and strong.

I was trying to stay conservative for my first cycle so I wanted to start off slow.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zninja View Post
    Hey guys I wanted some advise before starting my first cycle.

5'8"
    135 lbs
    6-8 percent bf (not exactly sure but im really lean right now)

Looking at doing 8 week cycle of test prop. Looking at gaining 10-15lbs. I also have winstrol (oral drops) during the cycle.

100mg EOD of test P . Not sure when to start or finish the whinny. Also wondering what the best PCT would be for this cycle. Thanks everyone.
    First, learn to eat the correct way. If you do not, gains will be lost post cycle if you cannot support them in the kitchen.

So, on with the show....

I took the liberty of putting a simple nutrition plan together for you.

Your TDEE is somewhere around 2500, assuming a moderate activity level. But you want to gain, so add 500 cals/day to that bringing target calories to 3,000/day.

Additionally, you need to eat a minimum of 185 grams of protein per day. But at TDEE + 500, your protein requirement assuming a 40/40/20 macro split would put you at 332 grams of protein per day.

This is what you need to do. So my question to you is, "what are you doing"? Do you know?

Don't even bother with drugs until you know what you are doing in the kitchen. Nothing worse than to hear someone cry they got a limp dick from taking drugs, and then hear them crying they lost all their gains too. Grown men shouldn't cry! =)

PM me and I'll send you the macro calculator if you think it would be helpful

Good luck!
    ---Roman

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	483 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	151999

Thread Information