Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By fit2bOld

Thread: testosterone grow my hair back

jalal is offline New Member

Cool testosterone grow my hair back

hi everyone
    iam half bald guy if you know what i mean i took 500mg testosterone for 3 weeks I was expected to lose the rest as a side effect of testosterone but the opposite happen to me my hair grow back and everyone know me noticed that . what is your explanation about that ?dose this mean i had low testosterone before which make me bald or what ?

Slacker78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jalal View Post
    hi everyone
    iam half bald guy if you know what i mean i took 500mg testosterone for 3 weeks I was expected to lose the rest as a side effect of testosterone but the opposite happen to me my hair grow back and everyone know me noticed that . what is your explanation about that ?dose this mean i had low testosterone before which make me bald or what ?
    Hair loss is bound with DHT hormone, which is converted from Testosterone by means of 5-alpha reductase enzyme. More testosterone you introduce in your body, more DHT conversion will happen, and more hair loss is risked if have a genetic predisposition to lose your hair. I'm not sure Testosterone use increased your hair count.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78 View Post
    Hair loss is bound with DHT hormone, which is converted from Testosterone by means of 5-alpha reductase enzyme. More testosterone you introduce in your body, more DHT conversion will happen, and more hair loss is risked if have a genetic predisposition to lose your hair. I'm not sure Testosterone use increased your hair count.
    i know i was expected to be bald completely even my friends ask me about what i did to make my hair grow but i couldnt explain to them
    Last edited by jalal; 07-20-2014 at 03:09 PM.

Slacker78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jalal View Post
    i know i was expected to be bald completely even my friends ask me about what i did to make my hair grow but i couldnt explain to them
    For what concern my knowledge, your presumed hair growth is not bound to Testosterone administration.

Henrydot is offline New Member
    thats weird. maybe your lifestyle changed and less stress because of self confidence so your hair stopped losing

Shield is offline New Member
    Test will thicken the hair that is not affected by the baldness gene, and i will thinin the hair that are effected by the baldness gene. It will never grow you new hair follicles or bring dead ones to life.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    never heard of such a thing. stranger things have happened though....

maby because the blood flow ??

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    I actually had small bald spots on my neck (juggular area). Since I started trt they have filed back in with hair. Damndest thing I've ever seen

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Crap like this never happens to me

trigger happy is offline Junior Member
    Yeah i got all sorts of new body hair happening. If only it would make it fall out. Id rather be bald on the head with no body hair. I shave my head anyway. Now i have to groom my back...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You may be experiencing some hair thickness but dont expect it to do much more than it is now, just a little thicker, a little fuzz. Soon enough you will also be getting thicker hair places you really didnt want it. lol

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    You may be experiencing some hair thickness but dont expect it to do much more than it is now, just a little thicker, a little fuzz. Soon enough you will also be getting thicker hair places you really didnt want it. lol
    ^^^^ I can testify to this. Or at least the back of my shoulders can.... AND my back right at the bottom of the shoulder blades. And my back right above my waist line. Fvcking gear turned me in to a gorilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    ^^^^ I can testify to this. Or at least the back of my shoulders can.... AND my back right at the bottom of the shoulder blades. And my back right above my waist line. Fvcking gear turned me in to a gorilla.
    lol dude you made my day hahahahhahahah for me i dont mind to be strong gorilla XD

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    LOL exactly. I NEVER had hair on my back. I was always very pleased about that but once I started HRT I now have some little patches, nothing thick exactly where you said. Also the hairs on my arms got longer and about 2x as thick.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    LOL exactly. I NEVER had hair on my back. I was always very pleased about that but once I started HRT I now have some little patches, nothing thick exactly where you said. Also the hairs on my arms got longer and about 2x as thick.
    Give it some time. A shoulder comb over may be brewing. TRT gave me fur coat.
    lovbyts and Honkey_Kong like this.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    If only it were the kind of hair that could be transplanted on to my scalp (and not look weird). Still though, I remember hearing the warnings from other people and totally ignoring it until it happened to me. It just means I have to spend more on razor blades.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you taking AI?

Thread Information