Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: 1st Cutting Cycle_ open to suggestions

Marc81 is offline Junior Member

1st Cutting Cycle_ open to suggestions

Hello

I completed my D-Bol, Test E cycle few months back. PCT is done. I gained around 25 lbs on cycle but I was able to keep 15 lbs after 1 month of PCT. Not much mood swings or down feeling during PCT. During & After PCT I used ZMA, triubulus & Creatine. Everything seems in good condition. Only some acne on my shoulders for which I am getting the treatment. Will go for bloodwork shortly.

I am at 16-17% of bodyfat. Can see my four abs. Now, after some research I am thinking to go for my 1st cutting cycle. Goal would be to take bodyfat to 10% & abs should be clear.

I am planning the following Cycle

1 – 10 Test Cyp 500mg/wk
    7 – 12 Winny 50mg ED
    1 – 15 L-dex .25mg ED
    1 - 10 HCG 2 X 250 Iu/wk

PCT will be Nolva & Clomid for 4 weeks.

Stats are as follows:
    Weight 195 Lbs
    Height 5' 9"
    Age 32

Let me know what you guys think. MY goal is go for mass gainer cycle next year maintaining 10% bodyfat.

CHEERS !!

bigstava is offline New Member
    any suggestions for that cycle or anything you would have done different?. im planning on the same thing 12 weeks of test e and weeks 1-6 using dbol .

First of all, I am not an expert. But the word from my side would be- Eat clean & Eat a lot. Dbol is going to make you feel that your diet is too good, but that's just D-bol effect- water weight. Keep your motivation high & keep taking the required calories from good sources throughout. Last thing- keep all of your supplements in check - fish oil, joint support, multi etc.

michael30 is offline Member
    I would not run the a-dex for 15wks that would go into pct. You only need nolva and clomid during pct. How many cycles have you ran? One thing i do like is your not doing crazy high doses. High doses in a cutting cycle is pointless imo(unless your competing at a high level)

I like to make changes in my diet rather than doing high doses. Its my 3rd cycle. I did my first 2 years back, 2nd I just finished few months back.

I would definitely keep A-dex to 12 weeks.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    first cycle = test only, so drop the Winnie....

Its 1st Cutting Cycle not my overall 1st cycle.

Suggestions please

michael30 is offline Member
    What kind of suggestions are you looking for? Personally i would run test c for 12 weeks but you can do 10. If you go to 12 weeks makes sure to do hcg all 12wk.

I just want to know are these two compounds good for 1st cutting cycle?

Should i alter anything?

Any Suggestions to add anything or change anything in my cutting cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Marc81 View Post
    Hello

I completed my D-Bol, Test E cycle few months back. PCT is done. I gained around 25 lbs on cycle but I was able to keep 15 lbs after 1 month of PCT. Not much mood swings or down feeling during PCT. During & After PCT I used ZMA, triubulus & Creatine. Everything seems in good condition. Only some acne on my shoulders for which I am getting the treatment. Will go for bloodwork shortly.

I am at 16-17% of bodyfat. Can see my four abs. Now, after some research I am thinking to go for my 1st cutting cycle. Goal would be to take bodyfat to 10% & abs should be clear.

I am planning the following Cycle For cutting I wouldn't do a long cycle. Do a shorter (8wk) Test Prop cycle

1 – 10 Test Cyp 500mg/wk Longer the ester the more water retention. Test Prop's a short ester. It will hold less water. Run 8 weeks.
    7 – 12 Winny 50mg ED Winny's pretty hard on the joints. I thought I needed knee replacements while on my Whinny cycle. Does give nice lean muscles.
    1 – 15 L-dex .25mg ED Just run this during the Test & Winny phase.
    1 - 10 HCG 2 X 250 Iu/wk Just run this during the Test phase
    Rest 3 days with Prop.
    PCT will be Nolva & Clomid for 4 weeks. Nolva 40/20/20/20, Clomid 100/50/50/50

Stats are as follows:
    Weight 195 Lbs
    Height 5' 9"
    Age 32

Let me know what you guys think. MY goal is go for mass gainer cycle next year maintaining 10% bodyfat.

CHEERS !!
    Very few steroids "cuts" you up. Some hold less water then others. The real cutting comes from the food that you eat and the cardio that you do. The steroids just maintains the muscular substance so you can continue to diet and cardio without substantial muscle loss. I hear a lot of "oh yeah, I know I know I'll diet too." and focus on the steroids. I focus on the diet and just use the gear to maintain my overall physique. IMO, the most difficult part of the BB is the diet. I HATE TO DIET!!!!! Unfortunately, that's what separates the good from the best, aside from having good genetics. I gotta to have a talk with my folks about my crappy genetics. LOL
    Kingdog20 likes this.

New Cycle:

Wk 1-8 - Test Prop 500 mg/wk
    Wk 6-11 - Winny 50 mg ED
    Wk 1-11 - A-Dex 0.25 ED
    Wk 1-8 - HCG 2 X 250iu/wk

Does it look good now? Don't I need test while on Winny to retain muscle mass?

I hate to DIET. But i have no choice, have to do it. Would Anavar be better than Winny for Cutting for a first timer.

What should I add to my supps list ( right now I take Whey, Pre Workout, Joint Supp, Fish Oil & Creatine)?

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    hmmm, eat less and do more cardio. no need to do aas to cut.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc81
    New Cycle: Wk 1-8 - Test Prop 500 mg/wk Wk 6-11 - Winny 50 mg ED Wk 1-11 - A-Dex 0.25 ED Wk 1-8 - HCG 2 X 250iu/wk Does it look good now? Don't I need test while on Winny to retain muscle mass? I hate to DIET. But i have no choice, have to do it. Would Anavar be better than Winny for Cutting for a first timer. What should I add to my supps list ( right now I take Whey, Pre Workout, Joint Supp, Fish Oil & Creatine)?
    I personally like var for cutting cycle, if you stick with winny you can get some msm powder on amazon. It's amazing for the joints, I been on it for about 4-6 months now and i won't stop using it.

Would it be a good idea to try Anavar than Winny?

How do you cycle it- at the end or whole period?

It's up to you, if it's ugl I run it at 50 mg every 12 hrs for 6-8 weeks. I use it in beginning, but a lot ppl use it at the end. If it's pharma, 50 mg Ed should do the trick. Just don't use both winny and var at same time.

So- 100mg/day for 6-8 weeks with test for 10 weeks?

I am not going to run both winny & Var at same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc81
    So- 100mg/day for 6-8 weeks with test for 10 weeks? I am not going to run both winny & Var at same time.
    You have to make up your mind on the test, if your gonna run prop than 8 weeks if your going to run cyp I would run it for at least 12 weeks. I it's cyp myself, but that's just me. Test cyp at 500 mg for 12 weeks than run the var at 80-100 mg Ed for either the first or last 6-8 weeks. If you gonna run prop, than just run the var with the prop the whole 8 weeks. If your diet is on track you should be able to drop bf%. Good luck

Mjölnir is offline New Member
    Winstrol can be hard on the joints, unless its coupled with nandrolone . The point is cutting so nandrolone would be out of the picture. I would either run some anavar or masteron at a moderate dose. I think those to compounds would be more beneficial being your BF% is in the double digits. I don't know your experience with HGH, but HGH has the ability to reduce BF% dramatically. I would recommend anywhere from 3-5 IU's daily, 5 days on, 2 days off; running a total of 350-400 IU.

Seems like Winny be too harsh on joints. I am thinking to go for Test Prop & Anavar .

Cycle will be as follows:

Wk 1-12 - Test Prop 500 mg/wk
    Wk 5-12 - Anavar 100 mg ED
    Wk 1-12 - A-Dex 0.25 ED
    Wk 1-12 - HCG 2 X 250iu/wk

Then PCT would be NOlva & Clomid.

Any comments?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Seems like Winny be too harsh on joints. I am thinking to go for Test Prop & Anavar .

Wk 1-12 - Test Prop 500 mg/wk
    Wk 5-12 - Anavar 100 mg ED
    Wk 1-12 - A-Dex 0.25 ED

Then PCT would be NOlva & Clomid.

Any comments?
    That's a good bit test p. You will be fine with 150mg/EOD. If you are going to use var that is pharm grade then 100mg is too much. If are using UGL then you should invest in a var test kit because it will likely be dbol or winny. Dex is dosed EOD due to it's half life.

Grim31 is offline New Member
    I would drop the winnie, had a few buds try it and say its not worth it recreationally. Unless you wanna comp, avoid it. If im wrong one of the seniors will hopefully step in and right my wrong

Grim31 is offline New Member
    My mistake, I just saw the recent post. That seems much better off!

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    That's a good bit test p. You will be fine with 150mg/EOD. If you are going to use var that is pharm grade then 100mg is too much. If are using UGL then you should invest in a var test kit because it will likely be dbol or winny. Dex is dosed EOD due to it's half life.
    you mean 150 mg test P EOD? total in one week it would be 600mg- Am I getting it right?

This UGL Anavar . they make tabs & liquid Anavar too. Liquid is way cheaper. Don't know which one to go for.

you mean 150 mg test P EOD? total in one week it would be 600mg- Am I getting it right?

This UGL Anavar. they make tabs & liquid Anavar too. Liquid is way cheaper. Don't know which one to go for.
    My bad I suppose I should have phrased that differently. Yes if you are going to be using UGL I would use 150mg/EOD. It's not really 100mg more of hormone. In 500mg of test p you getting 400mg of hormone. In 600mg of test p you are getting 480mg of hormone. UGL test is always weaker than you are led to believe. Plus there have been studies conducted showing test p dosed at 600mgs/week for 20 weeks is relatively safe. I like liquid suspensions because every dose will be homogeneous, smaller doses are easier to take, and peak serum concentrations are reached more quickly. Not sure if you missed it but dex is dosed EOD. Make sure to get a var test kit and have BW done to help control E2.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if it was me is swap the winny for var IMO

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim31
    I would drop the winnie, had a few buds try it and say its not worth it recreationally. Unless you wanna comp, avoid it. If im wrong one of the seniors will hopefully step in and right my wrong
    I like winny at 50 mgs a day combined with tes p and tren a @ 350 mgs each a week for a cutter cycle. Not over the top and the results are great and NO joint pain.

New Cycle

Wk 1-12 - Test Prop 4 X 150 mg/wk
    Wk 5-12 - Anavar 100 mg ED (Liquid)
    Wk 1-12 - A-Dex 0.25 EOD

Then PCT would be Nolva & Clomid.

DOes it look good?

Anything to control Acne while on Test. As I got acne on shoulders from Test-E.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    My bad I suppose I should have phrased that differently. Yes if you are going to be using UGL I would use 150mg/EOD. It's not really 100mg more of hormone. In 500mg of test p you getting 400mg of hormone. In 600mg of test p you are getting 480mg of hormone. UGL test is always weaker than you are led to believe. Plus there have been studies conducted showing test p dosed at 600mgs/week for 20 weeks is relatively safe. I like liquid suspensions because every dose will be homogeneous, smaller doses are easier to take, and peak serum concentrations are reached more quickly. Not sure if you missed it but dex is dosed EOD. Make sure to get a var test kit and have BW done to help control E2.

Anything to control Acne while on Test. As I got acne on shoulders from Test-E.
    That's looking much better than the cycle in the OP. I'm assuming this is a typo, "Wk 1-12 - Test Prop 4 X 150 mg/wk", and you meant 4X week 150mg. Not all your weeks will have 4 pins, every other week will have 3 pins when dosing EOD. It's best to think of pinning frequency in terms of days and not weeks. I had bad acne from my pre teens until I used tretiva (accutane) 20mg/ED with my first cycle. After 6 months of use my acne never returned. Here is a great thread by Hazard on treating acne.

Accutane info and other ways to stay acne free!
    Last edited by numbere; 07-24-2014 at 01:59 PM.

Hello

I am about to place the order for this

Wk 1-12 - Test Prop 150 mg EOD
    Wk 1-12 - A-Dex 0.25 EOD

I have heard that Test Prop gives too much PIP. Should I switch with Test E or Cyp, if the results wont be different.

Please share your thoughts.

Bump

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    Only advice i can give you is that the any cycle you are thinking about doing to cut to 10% will not make a difference. What will get you down to 10%, no matter what you take is your diet.
    I would suggest you tune up your diet better and start dropping body fat first. Then embark on this next cycle once you see your body fat percentage dropping.
    This IMO is a good idea since if you cant drop body fat off cycle then you wont do it while on. No matter what your thinking about taking. I have dropped to 9% from 20% while on Test/Deca which many would take to bulk.

Dial up your diet, drop more BF percentage, then jump on this cutting cycle. This IMO will give the best results and really make all your abs show once you hit like 12%.

Good luck!

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hello

I am about to place the order for this

Wk 1-12 - Test Prop 150 mg EOD
    Wk 1-12 - A-Dex 0.25 EOD

I have heard that Test Prop gives too much PIP. Should I switch with Test E or Cyp, if the results wont be different.

Please share your thoughts.
    Adex weeks 1-14 not 12, there's a current thread explaining a lot about the PIP with prop, switch to e or c if you're worried about it.

Thread Information