Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: My Experience on steroids as 16 YO Kid !!

babarrr is offline New Member

My Experience on steroids as 16 YO Kid !!

Hi Guys,
    I have been meaning to write this stuff down here but could not find time but here it is.

Please Note: Intention to Post this Thread is NOT to misguide anyone but to show the other side of the story based on my experience. In the end, we are the one's to make our own decisions.

I am 26 now and have been body building strictly for 5 years and now planning on using my first ever proper gear. But before i go further, i want to share my experience on steroid when i was a teen.

I got my first steroid injection when i was 16-17 YO, and it was deca -durobolin. I was on a shitty diet and had no experience of body building. And that was the only injection i had, injected in my body.

. Guys, here is the interesting part:
    Few hours after getting it in my body, i started feeling my junk and the area around started burning NOT painful but i could feel the slight burning feeling, i went to washroom and saw my D**k was shrinking plus the balls.

I had masturbated right after to see if it's just in my mind that my junk has shrunk but Believe it or NOT,
    my D**k plus my nuts were shrunk and i took this matter so non-seriously that i never raised this issue to any doctor and when years passed by, i started getting more concerned.

Anyway, Long story short guys. Don't be misconcepted about these steroids that it will make your balls shrink only. This is based on my experience that they DO have ability to shrink your D**k. They may affect differently on you but you can't completely eliminate its chances of affecting your D**k.

Specially if you are using this under the age of 22 when your hormonal level is on the peak and by injecting external hormones simply means messing up your system.

I would also like to add the after affects. And this is simply what i experienced. I went through anxiety, depression. i had loss of energy and memory issues until i started getting my treatment after i reached 22.

But anyway, i thought to be honest here and share my experience with you guys and help the guys under 22 who are thinking to use gear just for recreational purpose. It's a valuable life guys, be very careful when your are young!!

Best of luck Ya'll
    Last edited by babarrr; 07-21-2014 at 08:31 PM.
    ScotchGuard02 likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Cool story bro

Fllifter is offline Associate Member
    Maybe you were just getting fatter.

michael30 is offline Member
    Im gonna leave this one alone.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    So your saying that you have a small penis and you just wanted to share that info with a bunch of random people... umm ok..
    David LoPan and sustalover like this.

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    So kids, stay away from AAS.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Baby dick.

bhmyers1968 is offline Junior Member
    Lost for words.......Probably best though!

that guy1 is offline New Member
    What just happened here? That felt like a DR Phil introduction

kronik420
    Lol, Not small D**k any more. If you can't read properly, stop making st***d replies. I said i had myself treated after 22. I almost paid 4gs for p****s surgery.

Gold43
    I put my experience there. I really don't give a damn what kids end up doing lol.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by babarrr View Post
    kronik420
    Lol, Not small D**k any more. If you can't read properly, stop making st***d replies. I said i had myself treated after 22. I almost paid 4gs for p****s surgery.
    So small dick then?
    bhmyers1968 likes this.

It 11 cm (4.72 inch) before surgery. it's 7 inch after lol. Carrying a 4.72 inch D was a f**k**g depression all the time.
    Specially i am a part time model lol and around girls most of the time!! There is many times i have had intimate experience just once because girl did not like the experience. I feel sh**t revealing this but i gotta be honest.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by babarrr
    It 11 cm (4.72 inch) before surgery. it's 7 inch after lol. Carrying a 4.72 inch D was a f**k**g depression all the time. Specially i am a part time model lol and around girls most of the time!! There is many times i have had intimate experience just once because girl did not like the experience. I feel sh**t revealing this but i gotta be honest.
    go see a tgerapist

therapist for what. i don't need it any more. I had issue NOT now.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Not trying to be a dick but how can gear shrink our penis? I am actually curious how that can happen after one shot?

No I respect that. You know what i have searched on different platforms and there are cases in which gears have shrunk ppls penises. You can even google it. It's a common knowledge that if you use gear while your growth is in progress, your growth plates will stop and that's exactly i think what happened in my case.

And the Stupid portion of me has screwed me up too by not knowing anything about gears and using it when i was just 16. Knowing about gears as much as i do now and thinking what i did before just makes me mad and crazy. I wish i could get back my years that i spent without getting treated. But well, everything happens for a reason You live and learn, some by others experiences and some by their own.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    4g for a bigger penis? How much bigger are we talking about?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

I don't know why it shrank after one shot as well. May be it was a fake deca or may be deca at 16 is really powerful. I have no clue dude.

BG
    Oops saw how much you gained. Does it get all way hard or do you need Calais?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG, it totally depends on complexity of the surgery. Mine went from 4.72inch to 7.43" and also .62" thick in dia and it was a two phase surgery. trust me, these 2 -3 inch increase makes a whole F**kn difference in your life. No kiddin.

Hahaha, dude it gets all the way hard and i am horny MF lol. I don't need calais or veagra. I mean think about it, i am just 26

Red Bastard is offline Member
    I call BS.
    The " steroids shrink your penis " rhetoric is simply scare tactics, which you fell for. There are no growth plates in your cock. Those are in the other bones. No compound us gonna permanently shrink soft tissue so fast, and in such a manner.
    You just had the genetic misfortune of having "short dick syndrome". "Easy" to blame it on the Nandralone, but, logic would place any "blame" on the genetics which you inherited from your parents.

tectime is offline Member
    I second red bastard ! Just cause you wound up with a baby Weinie has nothing to do with steroids . And dude for 4000 you should of had enough added to make a real man sized penis!
    Red Bastard likes this.

Shield is offline New Member
    All that time i thought my small penis was genetic error untill i read that post
    BG and Red Bastard like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    BG, it totally depends on complexity of the surgery. Mine went from 4.72inch to 7.43" and also .62" thick in dia and it was a two phase surgery. trust me, these 2 -3 inch increase makes a whole F**kn difference in your life. No kiddin.
    nah i think thats BS man, i mean im not callin you a liar but how the fvck do you measure .62"? Ah fck it, i dont giva shit...good for you man glad your happy and all...

ringsman is offline New Member
    I find this hard to believe. After one shot? Sounds like something out of science fiction. Who knows though maybe u had some allergic reaction. Pretty funny if its not true though. I would have freaked and gone to see the doc ASAP.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    More likely it affected his vision and made his eyesight better and only then he realized he had a d*ck like a toddler.
    bhmyers1968 likes this.

BG
    Before and after pics? Or we arent buying it ! PM them to Lovbyts, we will take his word on it. hahahahahaha !

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Before and after pics? Or we arent buying it ! PM them to Lovbyts, we will take his word on it. hahahahahaha !
    Ahhh I nominate Sholva. Luckily the OP doesn't have enough post to PM yet. lol
    BG likes this.

Red Bastard,
    Dude you sound exactly like my previous doctor lol. I tried to convince him to my ass but he was not ready to listen all this. But anyway, i mentioned this issue to my new doctor and he does believe that it does effect in a different to some. See if these doctors can contradict, i expect you all having different opinion.

Cuz
    Bro i did not measure .62 lol. How can i measure. those were the surgeons!!

Ringsman
    I can't convince ya'll more. It's 100% true. I a, surprised that i am one in millions who has this issue. Maybe i had a reaction but Fvck it did happen. I paid this much money on my winnie for a reason lolzz.

BG
    Nah man lol. . first i had my D shrunk when i was 16, it has been 10 years. lol who would keep pics for that long.
    I have no prob showing after pics but what's the point if i don't have before pics.

Lovbyts:

Yes that is exactly what must have happened LOL

bhmyers1968 is offline Junior Member
    I concur!! I call BS. To much totally wrong with this thread, but if I were going to have surgery my sh*t would be 7 inches from the floor not 7 inches, and I'm not a midget!

Saleem.fr is offline Junior Member
    But what about the teenage bodybuilders like lorenzo becker,alexey leskouv and the cureent national teen age champion cody montegmory are they without steroids

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    don't blame your baby snail size on roids.

Troll life

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    You know, a bloke thinks he heard it all....
    ....and then reads this thread.

It's fvcking amazing the garbage some can come up with.

to all those reading this thread, it's total bullshit.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    This thread not bull shit I had a shot of tren and my big toe shrunk .34 mm

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    WTF is this place coming to, lets get back to steroids , lifting serious fuking weight and learning how to eat to explode out of your skin.
    -Ender-, Kozmo and Red Bastard like this.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your dick didnt shrink from one shot of deca . If that is how it works most of us wouldn't have a dic left. It was always small bro.
    Red Bastard likes this.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Hi Guys,
    I have been meaning to write this stuff down here but could not find time but here it is.

Please Note: Intention to Post this Thread is NOT to misguide anyone but to show the other side of the story based on my experience. In the end, we are the one's to make our own decisions.

I am 26 now and have been body building strictly for 5 years and now planning on using my first ever proper gear. But before i go further, i want to share my experience on steroid when i was a teen.

I got my first steroid injection when i was 16-17 YO, and it was deca -durobolin. I was on a shitty diet and had no experience of body building. And that was the only injection i had, injected in my body.

. Guys, here is the interesting part:
    Few hours after getting it in my body, i started feeling my junk and the area around started burning NOT painful but i could feel the slight burning feeling, i went to washroom and saw my D**k was shrinking plus the balls.

I had masturbated right after to see if it's just in my mind that my junk has shrunk but Believe it or NOT,
    my D**k plus my nuts were shrunk and i took this matter so non-seriously that i never raised this issue to any doctor and when years passed by, i started getting more concerned.

Anyway, Long story short guys. Don't be misconcepted about these steroids that it will make your balls shrink only. This is based on my experience that they DO have ability to shrink your D**k. They may affect differently on you but you can't completely eliminate its chances of affecting your D**k.

Specially if you are using this under the age of 22 when your hormonal level is on the peak and by injecting external hormones simply means messing up your system.

I would also like to add the after affects. And this is simply what i experienced. I went through anxiety, depression. i had loss of energy and memory issues until i started getting my treatment after i reached 22.

But anyway, i thought to be honest here and share my experience with you guys and help the guys under 22 who are thinking to use gear just for recreational purpose. It's a valuable life guys, be very careful when your are young!!

Best of luck Ya'll
    Total Horseshit.

Hall of shame material.

This post should be categorized with the rest of the misleading steroid information available on the internet.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information