Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By diesel101

Thread: Steroids in Alaska

chowhall is offline New Member

Steroids in Alaska

Hello everyone, been lurking these forums for a while now and finally decided to make an account.

Does anyone here live in Alaska and know the laws of personal steroid use ? I've tried searching for about an hour now, but can't find anything recent. I keep seeing Alaska has no real laws set in place for steroid use. Does anyone know if this is true?

Thank you.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just call your local DEA and ask, I'm sure they will tell you. You could try the town smokey also?

I think Alaska is still part of the US so I'm fairly sure it's still illegal for non medical purposes. You should be able to cross over to Russia and pick some up easy enough though.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Steroid laws are federal, not state. Alaska may not have any state specific laws but the federal gov sure does. Unfortunately, you don't get a break from laws by living way up in the boonies..lol.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Just call your local DEA and ask, I'm sure they will tell you. You could try the town smokey also?

I think Alaska is still part of the US so I'm fairly sure it's still illegal for non medical purposes. You should be able to cross over to Russia and pick some up easy enough though.
    Its a long canoe ride to get there.
    lovbyts likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    From the DEA website. Most are Schedule III but some are, like tren , can be Schedule 1 due to no currently accepted medical use

Schedule III

Schedule III drugs, substances, or chemicals are defined as drugs with a moderate to low potential for physical and psychological dependence. Schedule III drugs abuse potential is less than Schedule I and Schedule II drugs but more than Schedule IV. Some examples of Schedule III drugs are:

Combination products with less than 15 milligrams of hydrocodone per dosage unit (Vicodin), Products containing less than 90 milligrams of codeine per dosage unit (Tylenol with codeine), ketamine, anabolic steroids, testosterone

You did not research very carefully at all.
    Sec. 11.71.180. Schedule VA.
    (f) Schedule VA includes, unless specifically excepted or unless listed in another schedule, any material, compound, mixture, or preparation that contains any quantity of the following substances, including their salts, esters, isomers, and salts of esters and isomers if those salts, esters, or isomers promote muscle growth, whenever the existence of these salts, esters, and isomers is possible within the specific chemical designation: anabolic steroids . In this subsection, "anabolic steroids " means any drug or hormonal substance that is chemically and pharmacologically related to testosterone (other than estrogens, progestins, and corticosteroids) and that promotes muscle growth; "anabolic steroids" does not include an anabolic steroid that is expressly intended for administration through implants to cattle or other nonhuman species and that has been approved by the United States Secretary of Health and Human Services for that administration, unless a person prescribes, dispenses, or distributes that type of anabolic steroid for human use; "anabolic steroids" includes the following:
    (1) boldenone ;
    (2) chlorotestosterone (4-chlorotestosterone);
    (3) clostebol;
    (4) dehydrochlormethyltestosterone;
    (5) dihydrotestosterone (4-dihydrotestosterone);
    (6) drostanolone;
    (7) ethylestrenol;
    (8) fluoxymesterone;
    (9) formebulone (formebolone);
    (10) mesterolone;
    (11) methandienone;
    (12) methandranone;