Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: 2nd cycle...

riotz0r is offline Associate Member

2nd cycle...

I have two questions regarding my 2nd cycle...

1st: Is starting my 2nd cycle in the middle of August to soon? My last pin was May 16th and I finished my PCT June 24th. Everything went well, I had no sides through my cycle and had excellent gains. I got my bloods back today and everything is back to normal.

2nd: My first cycle was 500 of test C per week(wont get into AI and HCG ) and like I stated above everything went great... I dont want to run anything other then test but would I be able to bump the test up to say 700 or so and obviously bump my AI up as well.... I am 6'1" and 210.

Thanks guys!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That is likely too short a time off unless you have before and after blood work to show you are recovered. If your first cycle was good you don't have to up the dose but it's not unheard of again my bigger concern is your short time off. Generally the rule is time on + pct = time off.

riotz0r is offline Associate Member
    I had bloods done before, at week 8 and 4 weeks after. My bloods right now are basically equal to my before bloods. The only reason I want to start mid August is because I have a vacation planned and if I start mid August I won't have to travel with anything....

flaze1 is offline New Member
    I thought, time off = 12 weeks (time on juice) + 2 weeks ( wait time for the juice to clear your body)+4 weeks PCT.
    So basically 18 weeks before your next cycle....
    Isn't that right....?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flaze1 View Post
    I thought, time off = 12 weeks (time on juice) + 2 weeks ( wait time for the juice to clear your body)+4 weeks PCT.
    So basically 18 weeks before your next cycle....
    Isn't that right....?
    Yes and even at that it's advisable to get blood work done.
    flaze1 likes this.

Thread Information