Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

Okay guys question about Viox and Gyno

I am sure all of you have heard about me an my gyno trouble. Well, wen to doctor about it, says I didn't have gyno, just extra sensitive nips.
    Got blood work back, says everything was perfect. Now he wants to prescribe Viox which is a arthoritis drug for my sensitive nips. WTF? Has anyone every heard of this? Well i am gonna give it a shot, hopefully it will help with the pain and sensitivity of those babies. Why can't he just prescribe me some Nolv then I can get all I want.. woohoo.. dammit I should've been a doctor, then everyone on AR would have a "legal means" of getting AS!!! LOL.
    What do you guys think about the Viox? I did a search on the AR board, and only thing I found was about arthoritis. Anyone ever heard of using it to treat nipple problems?

bump

bump again

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Its a weak pain drug. Viox wont do shit bro! Send your DR. a link to this board and edumacate his ass. Anabolics101. What is he thinking ...that its natural for men to have sensitive nipples just make it painless. You know what to do bro. U know what to do bro. Go get that novaldex and armidex. He's not gonna prescribe it to you even if u told him your on anabolics. I wouldnt go to a DR. for that. They dont know shit.

Thanks Shredder.. I know bro, you are soo correct. I am gonna give it a shot, maybe I can talk him into prescribing me some Nolv he did say he was willing to give it a shot. Says he never tried it on a man, but hears that it works. You don't know how bad I wanted to tell him, go to AR and find out you dumb F?ck.. but oh well, that is why they get paid the big bucks..

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    What's that mean keep your X girlfriend closer, I've been trying to figure that out for a while.

It is a play on words from the Godfather Bmann.. When Al Pacino was telling one of his goonba's about something his father taught him.
    "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer". I just added alittle play on words and came up with this one. Words of wisdom my son.. LOL. Trust me you don't want an X girlfriend mad at you. They can make your life a living hell..

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    actually there has been a commercial on tv about how if vioxx has caused you a stroke or heart attack, you may be able to file a lawsuit..so obviously something is going on with vioxx...i have taken it before and had no probs personally tho...can't fuck with the lortab tho

Hmmmm interesting D3m3ntd. I will ask my doc about that.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I have heard of this. A doc prescribed me Vioxx and said it would likely help with my gyno ( not the primary reason I was given a NSAID but it's why I got Vioxx ). Said something about prostoglandin blah balh blah, it was a while back so I've forgotten exaclty what he said. Did it help my gyno? No, but I take it very infrequently ( to date I've taken only a few pills )for a troublesome muscle injury that pops up every now and again.

Well did help alittle with the actual pain and sensitivity I was having in my left nip, but I stopped taking it and switched to Bextra after I read all the sides with Vioxx.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Vioxx is an anti-infamatory drug not a pain med. As for it helping with gyno? I don't know but it will reduce swelling which may be of some benifit to your situation.

xxxl83

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    vioxx has had some bad press bro, i would not take it, i beleive celebrex is a little safer for its purpose however in this case, i would not use a nsaid, i have also read a study once how nsaids reduce protein synthesis sorry i have no ideas where i can find that info again but i definately read it, when i was looking up on aleve(ibuprofen) and any negative effects of taking it daily as i injured myself on cycle, sack the doc bro just order urself some nolva its not expensive

peace

Thanks for the tip Jason, I do have Nolv on hand, but wanted to see if I can get a doc's script being that I go thru so much of it, when I am running a cycle, even post and off cycle I have problems. Last update he put me on 100mg of zinc a day. Seems to be helping. man if he would just prescribe me some Armidex, that would end all my problems. Man I knew I should've been a damn doctor.

Thread Information