Thread: 100mcg T3

lachu543 is offline Junior Member

100mcg T3

Hi,

Does anyone take 100mcg T3 Pharm Grade without GH? What about ASS dosages with it?

Test P 30mg ed
    Tren A 75mg ed
    Winny 60mg ed

will be okey to prevent muscle loss?

Normally, I've seen 100mcg/ed T4 and 25mcg/ed of T3. Have you run Tren before? What is your cycle is history?

lachu543 is offline Junior Member
    Yes i ran Tren in few cycles but it's not about my history.

I only want to ask about muscle loss prevention from 100mcg T3 with stack which i write above and 2g proteins/lbs.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I havent found it necessary to run t3 that high in a long time but I have run it at that. Have you considered stacking it with something like albuterol, enabling you to use a lower dose with a synergistic effect and getting more benefit at the lower t3 dose? Also the muscle sparing nature of albuterol will help to offset the catabolic nature f t3.
    What kind of cycles have you run up t this point? Cause like it or not it is about your history as well, and how you have responded to the cycles you have run.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    I've run T3 that high and used as little as 250 test to keep muscle. But the problem I have at that high of T3 is that I'm always hungry and can't control my cravings. I'd eat a lot more than I was supposed to thus offsetting the cutting effects of the T3. Personally I found a sweet spot at 70mcg that I can't control my food intake and get leaner.

Eat meticulous, train ridiculous for best results.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    I've ran T3 as high as 200mcg and as low as 50mcg. With the higher dosages it didn't help with fat burning but did inhibit some strength gains and I was sweating like a whore in church constantly. I'm at around 75mcg daily now and the sweating has been greatly reduced and strength has started to come back. Have not tried HGH to comment on it though

Thread Information