brodacious is offline New Member

Skin conditions related to steroids?

I am 27 years old and currently on a cycle of Test prop 150mg EOD with adex .25mg EOD. I'm beginning week 3 of a 8 week cycle. I noticed some splotchy spots appearing on my hands. Dark red in color almost looking kind of brown. I have never seen this and was wondering if anyone has heard of skin conditions related to steroids ? Just asking this out of curiosity. This could be something totally unrelated but just kind of coincidental it appeared when i started this. Any ideas? Thank you for taking the time to read this and reply in advance!

I've noticed that my complexion got a little darker when I started cycling. I think the melanin in the derma's more active. Is that causing your splotcy spot? It may.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I've noticed that my complexion got a little darker when I started cycling. I think the melanin in the derma's more active. Is that causing your splotcy spot? It may.
    Thanks for the reply scotchguard. its strange, doesn't itch or anything, just random marks on my hands. i will keep an eye on it, if it gets worse i will post some pictures.

I'd be curious to know if those spots remain after PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I'd be curious to know if those spots remain after PCT.
    Well if they worsen i might just call it quits on the cycle and start my PCT. I will let you know what happens. This brings up another question. If i do cut it early would it be the usual PCT? nova 40/40/20/20 and 50/50/25/25 clomid?

Thread Information