H BOMB is offline Senior Member

How long till gyno syptoms go away??

Well if they go away.

i mean is it like days or weeks. just so i can mentally prepare myself.

i am using prov and nolva and once my liquidex gets here i will take out the prov and just use nolva and dex till gone.

i have totally stopped my cycle.

currently been 3 days since soreness on right side. been using nolva at 80mg for 2 days and prov at 50mg

soreness has pretty much went away but now i can feel like tissue speration not really lumps.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    it all depends bro.

in all likelihood the gyno was appearing earlier and developed into a greater issue before you could notice it.

seeing as the soreness has subsided you are on your way to recovery, however the lumps may only decrease in size, not go away completely. since you say it doesn't feel like a lump anymore it may only take a few more days to be fully recovered.

seeing as you ordered ldex, i assume you aren't very far into your cycle or you aren't close to the end as the ldex will prevent further binding of estrogen.

run the nolva until the ldex arrives and then continue it a week past when you start the ldex. this should prevent any more problems during this cycle and is a pretty conservative way to run it.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    i have stopped my cycle . was on for 8 weeks.

never really got any lumps just like a tissue kind of feeling where the chest muscle is.

thanks for the info

Thread Information