lastround36036 is offline New Member

PCT during football

Hey guys i'm 23 and i'm about to start a 5 week cycle of Dbol 40mg ed, and Test En 500mg/week, and 1 mg arimidex ed. I play football and i'm really excited to start this cycle, if i start my cycle now, it will end in the middle of football season and i will be on pct and i was worried that since i will be on my pct my test will be too low to perform well during games and practice. I will be taking clomid 50mg and novladex 20mg for my pct, this will be my first cycle. Do you think i will recover fast enough or should i hold off on my cycle? Btw, I'm 5 foot 8 in and 176 lbs, 15% bodyfat. Thanks.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    First you should wait a year or so, if not at least wait till you educate yourself on a proper first cycle. Because the cycle you have proposed has do many flaws, and I'm just tired right now to help fix it. But I'm sure someone will chime in here. Take this advice EDUCATE BEFORE YOU MEDICATE.

i already did lots of studying, can you explain what is wrong with my cycle? I can easily make adjustments.

If you are in your football workouts during your pct it will be harder than normal to keep you gains. You will have to be even more disciplined with your diet and rest. It could hurt your performance. You may want to wait, but thats a decision for you to make.

You need to do more reading. What exactly is your goal? How long have you been training? Do you have experience with steroids ? What is your diet like? These are all things that will affect your ability to make gains and more importantly keep them.

Thanks for the response, the football workouts are very intense so I think i will hold off on the cycle. Would you recommend not training at all during pct?

No but you have to keep them short and intense, to promote testosterone spikes and avoid cortisol. I try to stay away from cardio, definitely no hiit type stuff for me. but there are things you can do to help you recover better. I don't see hcg in your cycle which helps. I've heard of guys using igf-1 lr3 to aid in recovery. You can google these things. Idk, if I were in your situation I would be worried about losing gains during pct. But i am far from a vet. Hopefully others can have some input

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lastround36036
    i already did lots of studying, can you explain what is wrong with my cycle? I can easily make adjustments.
    I think you made a good decision by waiting. You need to read up more. For one a 5 week cycle using test e is wrong. I don't even start feeling it till the 5th week. If you take 1 mg adex a day, your not gonna be feeling very good because your gonna crash your estrogen. That's just a start. Stay here and learn and than maybe after football season, in the off season you can be educated enough to do a cycle. There is a lot good info here, and you will learn how to cycle safely. Good luck with the season, don't rush cycling.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by lastround36036 View Post
    Thanks for the response, the football workouts are very intense so I think i will hold off on the cycle. Would you recommend not training at all during pct?
    Absolutely not!!! In fact, that's a problem a lot of guys have when they're in PCT. They often don't train and diet right and so they lose their gains a lot faster than they should have.

Quote Originally Posted by ppwc1985 View Post
    I think you made a good decision by waiting. You need to read up more. For one a 5 week cycle using test e is wrong. I don't even start feeling it till the 5th week. If you take 1 mg adex a day, your not gonna be feeling very good because your gonna crash your estrogen.
    I didn't even think about that, i will buy another test en bottle, and i will cut the arimidex to 0.5mg ed

Test en 500mg week 1-10
    Arimidex 0.5mg ed week 1-10
    Dbol 40mg ed week 1-5

Anything else?

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey guys i'm 23 and i'm about to start a 5 week cycle of Dbol 40mg ed, and Test En 500mg/week, and 1 mg arimidex ed. I play football and i'm really excited to start this cycle, if i start my cycle now, it will end in the middle of football season and i will be on pct and i was worried that since i will be on my pct my test will be too low to perform well during games and practice. I will be taking clomid 50mg and novladex 20mg for my pct, this will be my first cycle. Do you think i will recover fast enough or should i hold off on my cycle? Btw, I'm 5 foot 8 in and 176 lbs, 15% bodyfat. Thanks.
    i rec wait 2-4more years and also rec dex at 0.5mg eod, not 1mg ed IMO just keep researching and makesure you got PCT ready once you do do it.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I didn't even think about that, i will buy another test en bottle, and i will cut the arimidex to 0.5mg ed

Test en 500mg week 1-10
    Arimidex 0.5mg ed week 1-10
    Dbol 40mg ed week 1-5

Anything else?
    make it 12-14 weeks, and wait a couple years because your development is likely not completed and aas can mess that up

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post

make it 12-14 weeks, and wait a couple years because your development is likely not completed and aas can mess that up
    In what ways can aas mess up your development other than messing up hpta?

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Is HPTA dysfunction not enough? Most of the above responses you have received are reliable and should be heeded.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member

How about hyperlipidemia, hypercholesterolemia, hypertension, prostate enlargement as only a few more. How are you going to prevent or mange those conditions if they develop?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    isn't that a little small for college ball? what position do you play if you don't mind me asking? if you've never been through PCT, then don't gamble and hold off. some can handle PCT well enough, and others are just a mess. Not only physically, but emotionally too. hate to see you crying in the huddle. your team mates will wonder why you seem to have changed.

I think the time to experiment with this awkward cycle is any time other than football season where sub par performance can impact your "career".

are you really going to run that much test for only five weeks? you do know test e takes up to a month to fully kick in, or did you not know that?

Thread Information