Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: First tren/dbol cycle, need pct help!

DavidTitus is offline New Member

Exclamation First tren/dbol cycle, need pct help!

Running some tren -a(2000mg) and dbols oral (1000mg) for about 5 weeks! 100ml of tren and 40mg dbol EOD. ANY IDEA on when to start taking my clomid/nolva and exactly how much I should be taking?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What is tren 2000mg and dbols 1000mg???? Do you mean Tren-a 200mg/mL?

How many cycels have you ran? Let me answer this one for you, it's your 1st right? If it wasnt you would know these answer and the fact you dont mention the most important thing you should be running.

How about your age? 18-20?
    Height
    Weight
    body fat
    training experience? Ill take a shot at this one also. 6mo - 1yr max.

Tren A -100mg/ml. I came here for help not a smartass comment. Yes its my first cycle. I'm 18, 6'2" 270lbs I'm guessing like 18% bf. Take all the shots you want no need to be a dick. Been training for almost 2 years. All HELP will be appreciated. What's the "most important thing" I should be running?..

The numbers I gave are the total amount of MG's I'm taking over the entire cycle

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Here are my smart ass comments. You're too young. You are not educated on a proper cycle. You have no test. No ai no hcg no pct. Basically no idea.

Advise of the day....Stop now unless you don't like sex. Otherwise good luck chump. I mean champ.

Well I've only taken one injection so maybe I should stop. I don't know what the hell I was thinking jumping into this shit. Peer pressure is a *****.

What if I were to run dbol only, what else would I need to buy?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidTitus
    Well I've only taken one injection so maybe I should stop. I don't know what the hell I was thinking jumping into this shit. Peer pressure is a *****.
    Yes just stop.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidTitus
    What if I were to run dbol only, what else would I need to buy?
    Do not run dbol only.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    No one here with experience will steer you wrong. Give these a read

The young and Steroids

Explanation of HPTA / Endocrine System & How Steroids Affect You

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidTitus View Post
    Tren A -100mg/ml. I came here for help not a smartass comment. Yes its my first cycle. I'm 18, 6'2" 270lbs I'm guessing like 18% bf. Take all the shots you want no need to be a dick. Been training for almost 2 years. All HELP will be appreciated. What's the "most important thing" I should be running?..
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidTitus View Post
    Well it's hard to categorize my comments as smart ass since I was pretty much right on the mark, right?

Yes peer pressure is a bitch, most of us have been there and it can be quite hard to say no but that is what separates followers from leaders in the long run.

Trust me/us, you will be thanking us in the next few years when you look at where you are at compared to where your buddies are at who started using gear. Most of them will never tell you or admit they had or are having any problems but we get them every day here asking for help and I'm sure it's less than 10% who have problems.

The best thing you can do for the next few years is spend time reading and learning about aas but also and more importantly learning about proper nutrition and training. Do you know what makes the difference between pro body builders and your average Joe who uses gear? It's not the quality or the amount of the gear, it's diet.

Especially at your age you are producing a lot of testosterone and taking any king of steroids or pro hormones including testosterone boosters will screw that up and you risk damaging your HPTA and not producing enough testosterone in the future or to much E2. There are a LOT of guys your age who end up with gyno and spend thousands trying to get it to go away but most have to have surgery.

These are not scare tactics, it's truth. One thing about this forum is we focus more on health and making sure when people do cycle it's with as little risk as possible. Even the best laid out plans go wrong sometimes.
    gold43 likes this.

Thread Information