Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Halving my gear for a cycle???

Money is offline Associate Member

Halving my gear for a cycle???

I am 49 years old.
    200 lbs at 5' 7".

I have been cycling off and on since about 19 years old.
    I got as high as 500mg Test. Enan and about 400mg. Deca per week.
    Have sometimes included others such as Dbol , Equipoise , Primo, etc into my cycle depending on how I feel before the cycle began.

Anyways, a year and a half ago, I got pneumonia. Haven't cycled since then. I am about to start my new cycle and wondered what some of the experienced think about me starting with about 250mg. of Test. Enan instead of 500mg and 200mg. of Deca instead of 400mg.
    Do you think that I will still benefit?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can but the test is just a little over TRT dose. I would say at least 300 would be better of each if you want to keep it low.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    IMO... If you've ran your doses that high b4(is that what you had worked up too, b4?? If so I would agree with Lovbyts... But run the test higher like he suggested... 400-500mg a wk should be fine, with the Deca maybe start it on the lower side... But you'll probly end up around 400mg a wk by the 4-6 wk mark(w/blood work around that time) that will ensure you that you will be able to go to your old doses and not have a problem!

I also, don't know what your goals are but I think what Lovbyts, and you(b/c you know your body better than anyone) ad long as your not lethargic or lacking energy still from being sick... I think your well on your way my man!

I didn't see hCG , and an AI in your post... I hope you just know that's second nature since you do have a lot of experience!

Good luck buddy!

Money is offline Associate Member
    There was one time in my late 20's to early 30's that I didn't touch any gear for about 5 years. When I started again, it was something like 100mg. of Test. Enan and 100mg. of Deca . I saw some really good gains. But at certain times throughout the years, I found that I had to increase to see anything. That worked me up to about 500mg. of Test. Enan as a base with anything that I stacked. I usually cycled twice a year. It has now been about 1 1/2 years since I have cycled and that was why I was asking.

As for HCG and AI, yes I used these. I didn't say anything about these simply because I would keep them at about the same amount as always. Right now, I am wondering what to start with since my 1 1/2 years off. Then I will start a second cycle next summer.

Thread Information