Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By derekkpapa1

Thread: Test-e/Dbol/Deca cycle

sephirothus is offline New Member

Test-e/Dbol/Deca cycle

Hi guys im 26 years old, 6.1, 94 kg, around 12% BF, been training for 8 years. Ive done two previous cycles before, never had any signs of gyno or bloat.
    My first cycle was a pure 30 mg/day Dbol and my second was a test-e and dbol, which skyrocketed my size by 18 lbs in 12 weeks. Kept around 12 lbs.

Ive always stayed away from deca due to nasty gyno, painful injections and various myths.
    Now a friend of mine and an ifbb pro who had supplied me with the staff recomended i do the same cycle he is doing but with half the dosage.

So the cycle i would be doin is 1000 mg test-e, 300mg deca, 60 mg dbol, 0.5 armidex.
    Also he said if test and dbo didnt gave u bitch tits dont wory this cycle wont give them for sure.

Im scared as sh*t from the nasty side effects from deca, and im not comfortable doing it without a PCT?
    What PCT should i run and should i risk with the deca.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why 1000mg of test, thats a LOT. If you want to try deca then you should let it do the work/building and not add so much test. Keep the test around 400-500. Higher mg per week of gear - higher chance of sides like gyno.

I would have some prami on hand and tamoxifan in case of the gyno flareup.

You should never be comfortable doing a cycle without PCT.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Test and deca is really good/basic 3rd or 4th cycle.
    Teste 600 mg week 14 weeks
    Deca 400mg 12 weeks
    Dbol 50mg 4 weeks
    Ai and hcg
    Very solid pct
    Blood work
    Also do research on gyno if you are so nervous about it-there are other things that can take care of gyno if it flares up.
    Otherwise basic stuff.
    jdc91gt likes this.

Thx for all the replies. So i just got the gear and i think it is enough for two cycles. lol
    The problem is that test is in 250mg bottles, so i guess i will have to inject twice a week, deca will be run at 300-400mg and dbol at 50mg a day.
    He only supplied me with clomid, what AI should i run with it? My previous cycles where preaty mild so i didnt do any PCT.

This is it:
    1-12 week - Test-e 500mg/week
    1-10 week - Deca durabolin - 300mg/week
    1-5 week - Dianabol 50/mg a day
    --------------------------------
    2 weeks after my last injection of test i start with Clomid.

Calories:
    3500-4000 calories, 250 g of protein (200 from food/50 from shakes)

Supliments:
    Dymatise Iso Whey protein.

I know my PCT is very week so please be detailed on how to change it.

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    I would run the basic, tried and true PCT for 4 weeks: Clomid 75/50/50/50; Nolvadex 40/20/20/20 (some recommend 100 first week of Clomid but that's high to me).

Also, note that Derek is recommending deca for 12 weeks and test for 14 weeks. Deca is a very long ester, so it's generally recommended to run a minimum of 12 weeks; 10 weeks is a bit short. Last note - 1000mg of test e is pretty high and will subject you to side effects of gyno more than 400mg of deca. Deca's big side effect is that it is very suppressive of your natural testosterone .

Best of luck! And, keep us posted.

Guys thank u alot u have been very helpfull, later today will pay a visit to my source to get some nolva, will do the deca for 12 weeks and test -e for 14 weeks. Test will be 500mg and deca will be 300mg.

frighteous is offline Junior Member
    I'd listen to lovbyts about the prami or caber, I used to be carefree about it and wanted to do my cycle without it until I did further research. Prolactin is some serious business, I'm in the process of ordering some prami as I eat my cheerios.
    Last edited by frighteous; 07-29-2014 at 08:40 AM.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sephirothus
    Guys thank u alot u have been very helpfull, later today will pay a visit to my source to get some nolva, will do the deca for 12 weeks and test -e for 14 weeks. Test will be 500mg and deca will be 300mg.
    /\ Very good plan. And keep in mind if you control your estrogen you will in turn be controlling your prolactin buildup. Estrogen is a precursor to prolactin. I have ran high deca low test before and it was awesome. No need for prami or caber with a good AI. although I did have caber on hand.

Also for your info, I have never experienced any Bad side effects from deca. I personally did not get anything but awesome strength and a little bloating toward the end of the cycle. Deca is awesome in my opinion, I seem to tolerate it very well

How much do u gain with such a cycle....my test-e cycle shot my size up in a big way...can i expect more than 18 lbs?
    I know that everyone is different but some general idea?

kapper is offline Associate Member
    Eat, eat and eat!!! No one can predict your gains.....

Your first cycle is going to be your best cycle. On my first cycle of Test/dbol I gained 25lbs in 4 weeks! I looked like a dough boy with round cheeks. I wouldn't recommend it. Just stick with the Test and if you want faster results go with Test Prop. The gains will be different for each person. Just taking a guess, at 500/300 Test/Deca I would think you should be able to hang onto 10lbs to 12lbs after PCT of lean muscle.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    The trick is to keep gains that's what is important or you were 20 lbs bigger for 2 or 3 months then back to your starting weight-big deal !

Just to be clear, during the 12 weeks when i will be taking test/dbol /deca ...should i take AI during the cycle?

kapper is offline Associate Member
    Dont take this to heart but that sort of question shows you dont have the knowledge to cycle yet... I think you should read some more before starting... Basic question

Guys i cant get my hands on Formastane or Letro for Gyno/AI during my cycle.....what do u suggest, my source doesnt have them in the moment and cant get them legeit from a pharmacy without prescription.

I only have clomid and nolva for pct.....can somehow clomid be used for AI during the cycle.
    Or suggest something else as AI?

Thread Information