Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rv8G30

Thread: TB500 Questions

rplante7 is offline Junior Member

TB500 Questions

Can anyone tell me what the dosing of TB500 from AR-R is? How long does one vial last and can you reconstitute with B12? Any other info also appreciated

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Id say 4mg/week (2-2mg shots) for 4 weeks, then 2mg /week for the next 4 weeks (2-1mg shots).
    You could use b12 especially for the first 4 weeks and id say its ok for all 8 yes. Initially you use an entire vial for injection so it is totally fine. Even the second 4 weeks its only a couple days before entire vial is used so again I say its fine to use b12.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Here is the link to Times Roman's TB-500 use and effectiveness Roman's TB-500 log...........

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    follow the link in my signature to learn about TB500. dosing protocols are all explained in the first few panes.

Rv8G30 is offline Associate Member
    I was so skeptical about TB500. Had a long term shoulder injury, over 10 years of pain, grinding, popping and crappy lifts in the gym. I used it for 8 weeks and I'm 100% healed. Been off for a month or two. The stuff is amazing. Here's how I dosed. They are 2mg vials. First week I did 4mg. I did one vial Thursday, one Monday, then one every Monday after for 8 weeks total. Initially did 6 weeks but quickly bought more to make sure it was healed. It took every bit of the 6 weeks to see any difference and by 8 I was perfect. Reconstitution is easy because your taking the whole 2mg vial at once. I just shot a ml of bac water in then withdrew the ml of TB500. Good luck.
    rplante7 likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I believe it helped with healing my shoulder after surgery also. My doctor was very impressed with my strength and ROM after surgery within weeks. I still had to take it easy not to lift heavy for quite a while but I think it really helped a lot in the long run and for a small price.

Thread Information