8Ball is offline New Member

I want to start with 1-Andro...

Hi, I'm looking into prohormones rather than buying steroids . I'm 20 at the moment but I'm going to wait until I'm a bit older and built.

I'm looking at 1-andro, it's a safe prohormone that apparently doesn't release estrogen after the cycle. I'm also looking into PCT as well.

Basically what I would like to ask is, do you think this prohormone is safe and how much muscle can I gain from a recommended 3ml per day. I would like to know is this the best thing I could be taking? I've got a friend online who is a doctor that sells this (*************.net), he's recommended that I wait until I am 21 to take prohormones and I don't need steroids.

Well, do you think it's worth it? How much muscle can I gain per week from taking 1-Andro Stenolone?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally, I wouldn't be taking ANY of today's PH.

Too little is known about this drug/compound. Not enough history for me to feel comfortable that it is safe. Too many times, chemists cook shit up and then it has to be pulled off the shelves due to improper testing and safety concerns.

This is a link to the only ph I've ever taken. worked pretty good, but they don't make it any more

Androstenedione - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

good luck
    ---Roman

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Personally, I wouldn't be taking ANY of today's PH.

Too little is known about this drug/compound. Not enough history for me to feel comfortable that it is safe. Too many times, chemists cook shit up and then it has to be pulled off the shelves due to improper testing and safety concerns.

This is a link to the only ph I've ever taken. worked pretty good, but they don't make it any more

Androstenedione - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

good luck
    ---Roman
    Agree with TR. There are no safe pro hormones and most will beat up your liver. Don't fall for the marketing hype. The manufacturers of PHs are interested in your money, not your health.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You will be joining the failed pro hormone club who are battling ED and other sides for years after using them. Take some time and do a search on here and you will see many many post from guys like you, your age who have serious issues after only one pro hormone cycle. I can guarantee there are 1000s more we never hear from because either they dont put 2+2 together or dont ask for help, to embarrassed.

Thread Information