Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By RangerDanger830
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: What steroid if any wont cause Shin Splints from running?

mobstert2005 is offline New Member

Question What steroid if any wont cause Shin Splints from running?

Hey i am in the army and we run 5 miles everyday in the morning, I was wanting to get on some sort of gear maybe just Test E but i am afraid of shin splints. About a year ago i tried a Mild Pro-Hormone Havoc and i got shin splints so bad that i could not even run. I was wondering if you guys know of any type of steroid that i could take that wouldnt cause so severe shin splints/Pumps. I wasnt taking Taurine with it at the time which i should have. But the shin splints were so severe i dont think that would have even helped.

Thanks in Advance.

SoPacNW is offline New Member
    Ibuprofen or any anti inflammatory.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No such thing as a mild pro hormone. Stay away from that sh*t. I read more people who are shut down hard and not recover after using a "mild" pro hormone.

It would probably be best to wait until you get out because you dont want to get caught with anything you should not have and end up with a dishonorable discharge and waste all the time you have invested. How much longer do you have left in?

You never know for sure how any anything will effect you until you use it and any added weight will put more stress on your shins of course so if you are prone to shin splints it might be best to wait?

This is the best place to start reading and learning what you will need to be ready for a 1st cycle when it's time and you decide to do it. Thanks for your service.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Last edited by lovbyts; 07-28-2014 at 09:07 PM.
    mobstert2005 likes this.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I know exactly what you are going through being an avid AAS user, most of the cycles done while I was still in the military. Ibuprofen is not going to cut it here, although I am sure that is what sick call will tell you too.

Being a leader I couldn't go on profile or not run for PT so I just chose compounds that do not give painful shin pumps. All 19-nors, Deca and Tren for me, gave me TERRIBLE pumps in my shins. I went from a marathon runner to not being able to make it 100 yards very fast.

I have done a few Test only cycles and those did not give me terrible pumps at all. Other compounds give them also but I have pretty much kept to Test, Tren, and Deca in my cycling history so I cannot say which ones.

The only other option I have for you is to go on profile or have someone else run your guys for PT while you try to do 30/60s around the track consisting of running/dying. Neither of those are good leadership traits though.
    mobstert2005 likes this.

mobstert2005 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    I know exactly what you are going through being an avid AAS user, most of the cycles done while I was still in the military. Ibuprofen is not going to cut it here, although I am sure that is what sick call will tell you too.

Being a leader I couldn't go on profile or not run for PT so I just chose compounds that do not give painful shin pumps. All 19-nors, Deca and Tren for me, gave me TERRIBLE pumps in my shins. I went from a marathon runner to not being able to make it 100 yards very fast.

I have done a few Test only cycles and those did not give me terrible pumps at all. Other compounds give them also but I have pretty much kept to Test, Tren, and Deca in my cycling history so I cannot say which ones.

The only other option I have for you is to go on profile or have someone else run your guys for PT while you try to do 30/60s around the track consisting of running/dying. Neither of those are good leadership traits though.

Yeah thats what i was thinking of doing is possibly just Test E, but i only got about 10 months left so i might just wait till i get out then i dont have to worry about the shin splints. Thanks for the Replies i appreciate it

Shin splints is caused by the shin muscle literally pulling away from the bone (microscopically). Stand straight up with two feet flat on the ground. Then flex one foot up and reach your toes to the ceiling and repeat with the other side. Do a total of 100 every day and your shins will get stronger and shin splints will go away.
    mobstert2005 likes this.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am assuming you mean shin pumps and not shin splints, because shin splints are a whole different animal.

I would just wait a few months. Even if you haven't ETS'd you can get out of PT easier if you have some rank and are close to clearing. I started my last cycle in right before I started clearing so I didn't have to do PT.

Thread Information