ColdSore is offline Banned

Advice for a Beginer

Whats up guys,
    Im new to the message boards, but have been reading for quite some time. Im fixing to take my first cycle of gear and want to know how you guys think it looks. Im 6'0'' and a pretty solid 189 pounds, i would like to put on 18-21 pounds during the cycle and retain 8-10 after its said and done. Heres what im thinking.
    wk 1-10 Deca
    wk 1-10 Sostanon
    and proviron every other day during and 1 a day for 10 days after.

Im still not to sure on what dosages to take or if i should keep it the same dose over the whole ten weeks, or slowly build up then bring it back down on the latter. Tell me what you think.

And will the testosterone in the sos keep the deca from fucking up my dick?

And will the proviron keep off the water weight?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    First of all, welcome to AR, bro. Here's what I would recommend, and I'm sure you'll get a lot of suggestions similar to this...
    1-10 400mg deca
    1-10 500mg test enanthate
    Clomid post therapy
    The proviron wouldn't be a bad idea to keep a little of the bloat away, but it won't cut it post cycle IMO. You'll need some clomid to run with it post cycle. Also, I would stick with the single ester test rather than sust, which is much harder to maintain consistant blood levels with. I think it will be much easier for your first cycle to inject only twtice a week. With everything else in line, you should easily be able to make the gains you are looking for.

-moto

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome dude ... the cycle motoxxxguy recommended seems pretty good

keep us posted

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I woudlnt even do the deca its really not needed.

500-600test a week is plenty.

If you feel like you really have to use deca too, Id only use 200-300 for 8wks to benefit the joint feelings. I think its unessisary.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I agree with Billy, a test only is all you need at 400-500mg a week. You have virgin receptor, so you don't need much to gain.

What your receptors can't handle has a high possibility of converting to an unwanted side effect.

JohnnyB

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Thanks guys for the info youve posted. The reason i wanted to go ahead and take the dekka along with the sos was to help me retain my gains. I also thought it would complement the mass i should get with the sos. What i still need to know is should i inject both on the same day, or stagger them EX: dekka on Sunday--then sos on Wednesday. Let me know somthing.

Also how hard is it to inject yourself as a begginer, or should it even be done?

Thread Information