the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Unhappy 7th shot took 2 hours!!

Now, I'm as tough as the next guy...maybe even tougher...but I had a hell of a time psyching myself up for my shot tonight. This was my 7th shot, and the 4th one I have given myself. All previous shots were without event. I get all set up and after the regular 5 min or so (lol...true) I stuck...and hit a vein...ouch! I pull out and get a nice trickle of blood...no biggie...I have read about it happening to you guys all the time...I put a new needle on and..........lost my fuckin nerve or something...I start yelling at myself and slapping the piss out of my face!
    My neighbors must have wondered WTF! 90 fucking minutes later, and a whole Rage Against The Machine CD, I stick again...I do so because I told myself that if I didn't have the nuts to stick, I had no chance in BB! I should throw away all my gear, and stop going to the gym!! I stick, but what the fuck...the needle didn't penetrate! I changed it, so...WTF?
    Fuck it...I put on another one...take about 30 more minutes...decide to shoot a little lower...more to the center of the cheek...and it slides in like butter...like normal! I was never so happy to overcome a mental obstacle....hoo fucking yah!!!

Sorry this was so long...but who better to share it with than you guys/gals!

D
    Last edited by the dent depot; 06-10-2003 at 10:51 PM.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    It happens sometimes, no big deal. You got past it. If you were still sitting there with the pin in your hand then I would say you're a little bitch and you should donate your gear to someone with some heart! It's all good, bro, sometimes it's easy to psyche yourself out mentally. I sometime sit and stare at whatever I'm injecting that day for sometimes 10-15 minutes before sticking it. I don't know why, I'm not scared of the shot at all, maybe not wanting to find out if this shot's gonna hurt or not (not all of my prop/fina shots hurt, but some do).

Don't you feel better now that you got past it?

-moto

Do I feel better! I'm thinking that my next shots should be a breeze! I am one with the inner beast!

D

The Butcher is offline Member

Re: 7th shot took 2 hours!!

Originally posted by the dent depot
    ..........lost my fuckin nerve or something...I start yelling at myself and slapping the piss out of my face!
    My neighbors must have wondered WTF! 90 fucking minutes later, and a whole Rage Against The Machine CD, I stick again...
    D

That's fucking funny. I can just see you there slapping the shit out of yourself and yelling at yourself about being a pussy. Good to see you got over it.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    lmao...roid prerage...lol

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    That would be a funny statistic to read. -Steroid rage causes user to kick his own ass.- That would be a new one

LMFAO @ prerage and kicking my own ass!
    You know, I held that syringe soo long...the damn hash marks and numbers fucking wore off! No bullshit!

Thanks for the encouragement guys!

D

Bro, next time do the oposite... no RATM no slapping face

Instead RELAX! Take a nice 20 mins long HOT bath, slap the salami if you need, hell put on some Yanni if thats what it takes.

Once you're real mellow, then the shot is gonne be a breeze.

Also if you're having trouble with a site, just try elsewhere... it's no big deal.

Take care!

Red

dangit is offline Member
    I used to get all messed up doing shots too. Used to be bent over the the toleit seat afterwards thinking I was going to pass out and getting all white.

Now I just relax and poke myself super slow and easy. I take around a minute to inject it all in and leave the needle in while I get the little induvidially wrapped pre-alcoholed wet naps I have and then pull the sucker out.

What really helped me out was doing thigh shots with little 25g needles. You don't feel a thing with those little buggers and there doesn't seem to ever be any blood.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    I fucking love injections, I actually like the pain now not that you actually get much, its all in the head, I think we all go through that I know I did, holding the needle and like stabing yourself a few times before you actually do it hard enough and penetrate!

Now with bi-daily injections its just like a production line, sad but true.

PEDEY is offline Junior Member
    Yeah I remember the first time I had to spike myself. I was on a vacation, and none of the pussies would do it so I had no choice if I didnt want to screwup a perfectly good cycle. So I just relaxed, looked myself in the mirror and focused then just did the first one no problem. Now like Big Al says, I get sick pleasure out of it. You just know your closer to putting on that next 20lbs and it motivates the shit right outta you!

Dart in the hand = Good days

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    lmao 2@ red ketchup....slap the salami if you need....hahahahahaha

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    I used to be afraid but after my first shot by myself everything goes smooth sailing after that. Anyways bro good job bro about getting the job done

Power

Jaandost is offline New Member
    i remember the days of holding the syringe till the lettering faded off.....
    now i can't wait. its like a ritual for me. sometimes i have to hold myself off from injecting a day or two early!!

power........good to see someone else from mass. on the board

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    I DID MY FIRST CYCLE WITH A BUDDY OF MINE. I WAITED AN EXTRA WEEK BEFORE I STUCK MYSELF AND TO THIS DAY HE THOUGHT WE WERE ON THE SAME SCHEDULE. SHIT I WAS A PUSSY! BUT AFTER THE FIRST TIME NO PROBLEMS.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

Re: 7th shot took 2 hours!!

Originally posted by the dent depot
    I put a new needle on and..........lost my fuckin nerve or something...I start yelling at myself and slapping the piss out of my face!
    My neighbors must have wondered WTF! 90 fucking minutes later, and a whole Rage Against The Machine CD, I stick again...I do so because I told myself that if I didn't have the nuts to stick, I had no chance in BB! I should throw away all my gear, and stop going to the gym!!
    i did the same thing my first cycle. Called my sell a puss. I really had to psych myself out. Injecting a foreign body into yourself is not a natural act but its all in the mind. The real injection is a breeze.

Update...shot # 8----------->

Well, shot # 8 was a freakin BREEZE! I tried the relaxation method...and it wasn't for me! I need adrenaline to get the pin in.....so Lincoln Park did it this time...only 4 repeats of "Sex in the park"...not that anyone really cares...but who else would I share it with? <--god thats gay! lol

Cheers,

D

p.s. I have been reading alot about QV underdosings...it just so happens that I'm on QV right now...I'm completely reshaping my muscle structure...I mean, I have changed my structure it seems! For the better of course!!!!!

Should I be shaking the bottle before each shot (I haven't been)? I wonder if the test has settled towards the bottom?

Gotts go...the metalic taste is coming................Ahhhhhhh

Mentalism is offline Junior Member
    dent depot a wannabe USD member? boy.. if you cant jab a needle in your butt you wont last a day in BUDs.

That is honor of my dad you fucking puke...he was a SeAL Master Cheif and Master Diver...show some godamn respect punk! What's with the flame...you going to claim you're a SeAL?

Don't EVER reply to one of my threads again.

D

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Mentalism
    dent depot a wannabe USD member? boy.. if you cant jab a needle in your butt you wont last a day in BUDs.
    Real cool....

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Dent don't worry about that guy. At least you got past that day. We all have them.

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Inject to limp biskits Just one of those days....that song just makes you say fuck it and do it. it you want something done right...you gotta do it yourself

I'm not worried fellas...I just hate it when those "soldier of fortune" type idiots decide to open their mouth! And on Father's day to boot...I just had to vent a bit.

Cheers,

D

Nomafan is offline New Member
    Yesterday was my 5th week deca 300 and when I went to hit the muscle, the pin wouldn't even go in. I had to try 3 times, what a waste of pins!!!!

NSHOOTER320 is offline Junior Member
    Damn, i can't do it either. My skin is like fucking leather. I'm always outside doing shit so i guess all that exposure to sunlight is what is making my skin tough as shit. I push pretty hard and it still doesn't penetrate the skin, the skin is seriously pushed atleast 2 inches in but still no penetration. I don't want to stab it in too hard in fear of hitting something i don't want to. Ahh, it's pissing me off

NSHOOTER320 is offline Junior Member
    Alright, i just pumped myself up and got it. I had to push so hard to penetrate the skin, when it finally broke hte skin, the needle was almost all the way in my muscle, that's not too good is it?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro take a hot shower and then do the injection. It will soften up the skin and open the pores to make it easier.

Cool Dude! You get that much sun on your ass?

Are you using a fresh pin...? Not the one you draw the goods from the bottle with, but a NEW one? It really does make it better!

Cheers,

D

Thread Information