joker is offline New Member

how and where and i find anti-es

looking for the board rules so I know what I can and cannot ask. and is d-ball ok to take alone how much d-ball a week/how long do i take if for

(i am 6ft 270lbs with a little gut if that means anything)

thanks

Last edited by Pete235; 06-11-2003 at 06:38 AM.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Read the freakin rules man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok, before everyone jumps on your ass for asking for a source, which BTW is not allowed (didn't you read the rules?), this is the least of your concerns. D-bol only is a terrible cycle, no matter how much or how long you take it. Read up on it and you'll see why.

-moto

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont know why everyone says Dbol is a terrible only cycle. Its relatively cheap for the effects it gives. I mean, within 1 month your gains are very dramatic. Regardless of water retention or gain loss, it is awesome. Plus, no injections, and it helps prepare for the effects of a more intense injection cycle.
    Telling newbies that dbol is a bad cycle is very wrong. Does everyone expect everyone to just spend 6 hundred or more dollars on 3 to 5 types of AS, inject all of them then concentrate on post cycles and all that shit. Come on now. It is SUCH GENERIC advice.
    Dbol rocks. Spend 100 bucks and kick ass for a couple of months. That will motivate someone to step it up a bit the next time. They will then know how to post cycle without losing gains from 600 dollars of AS.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    You've got a point there, but if $ are your concern, why not get a couple bottles of test and keep some of those gains. Gaining mass quickly, only to lose it again quickly could be frustrating to a newbie, as you will be right back at square one with little or nothing to show for your hard work, unless you took pics. You don't need an extravegant cycle with "3 to 5 types of AS" and spend $600 on your first, or even second or third cycle for that matter. While I do agree that the effects of d-bol are pretty incredible, I don't think that it should be used alone, nor am I just reciting generic advice.

-moto

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by bermich
    I dont know why everyone says Dbol is a terrible only cycle. Its relatively cheap for the effects it gives. I mean, within 1 month your gains are very dramatic. Regardless of water retention or gain loss, it is awesome. Plus, no injections, and it helps prepare for the effects of a more intense injection cycle.
    Telling newbies that dbol is a bad cycle is very wrong. Does everyone expect everyone to just spend 6 hundred or more dollars on 3 to 5 types of AS, inject all of them then concentrate on post cycles and all that shit. Come on now. It is SUCH GENERIC advice.
    Dbol rocks. Spend 100 bucks and kick ass for a couple of months. That will motivate someone to step it up a bit the next time. They will then know how to post cycle without losing gains from 600 dollars of AS.
    I would not call it generic!! Advice is just that...advice. Take it or leave it! The guy is asking for opinions...and he's going to get some...as you are giving yours. A person still has to do their homework and digest all information sources...and then make an educated decision. No need to get upset bro.

PS I respect moto's opinions

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by bermich
    Because Dianabol is a poor choice as an only AS cycle. Most of the newbies who already have a good solid build would be rather diappointed with it.

What are you recommending for this one month crash couse in AAS? 30mg of Dianabol ED? Thats 210mg of total androgens per week - pretty much useless to a trained athlete (I am not talkin about some gym newbie who weighs 160lbs soaking wet and looking for the magic pill - tha's someone who shouldn't be touching the stuff yet anyway). If you wanted Dianabol only you should run it at least 50mg ED (350mg/wk total androgens) with some anti-es to limit bloat... but now you run into it's 17A modification causing liver probelms. Which is why you stack it - to get Dbols quick effects (builds blood levels quickly and increases dopamine) while other gear saturates your system that is not liver toxic and will solidify the weight gains from the Dbol.

If you want a single steroid cycle do testosterone propinate at 50mg ED or 100mg EOD (350mg/wk). No liver concerns, get used to injections, and if problems arise - it is nearly out of your system within a few days. Stacking is not mandatory but it depends on the users goals for the cycle... and budget.

I understand your point - but I will disagree that Dianabol only cycles are ever a good choice - even for beginners. IMO - Dianabol is good in stacks - not alone. If that's too generic for you - then we can agree to disagree...

If they can't get use to a little pin prick - then they are venturing in an area that they should not be in.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Can't ask for sources on the board and I don't recommend a dbol only cycle.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I dont recomend it either.

400-500mg Test for 10wks. Spend like 200 bux or so. Thats pretty cheap for the gains youll get.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice post Warrior. I cant disagree with any of that. This really isnt the thread for this topic either.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    yeah man, just buy a couple bottles of test enth, and ur set for crazy mass u can keep. d-bol only cycles are retarded imho. if u cant afford to run a proper cycle dont rush. just save up. when i first came to these boards i wanted to do a d-bol only cycle, but most of the guys u see in this thread convinced me not too. and i didnt. instead i spent 4 months reading up and i saved up more than enuff money! then i started a proper cycle !

Thread Information