bumdart420 is offline Associate Member

Dave Palumbo's cycle good or stoopid?

Im in the process of finishing what will be a 22 week cycle. I was attempting to follow a new way (to me) of cycling my steriod intake. One of Dave's suggestion was a 30 week cycle: 1000mg test
    50 mg winni eod
    75 mg tren ace. eod
    50 mg eq eod

(The last three items changed for the first 10 and 20 weeks of the cycle, example: 400 mg deca instedd of the winni)

I started to take 1000 mg of test about 5 weeks into the cycle and I could only last 2 weeks. My face was always red, my ears were on fire, giant zits on my neck that friggin hurt like a son of a bitch.

I couldnt even imagine taking all that other stuff with 1000 mg already raging through my body.

What are your folks opinions on one of Dave suggestions for a cycle like the one above? Does it work, or is it just plain retarded?

The Butcher is offline Member
    It works, but I think it is something you have to build up to. I wouldn't suggest that someone new just jump right into 1gram/week of test. Alot if it depends on how each person responds to different compounds as well. If you are lucky and don't get sides from many things, then high doses for long periods of time are fine. Others need to select appropriate doses and lengths of time depending on their personal tolerance.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Dont tell me you did it with no anti-es???

Its not bad idea though. Ditch the winny and maybe go for masteron or var. Tren ED. Start off with deca , finish up with EQ.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It is smaller then most of my cycles but a little longer then I usually stay at higher dosages. It is probably over kill for someone who is not experienced with AAS. I like Billy's suggestions but would probably cycle any orals 12 weeks on 3 weeks off.

bumdart420 is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Billy_Bathgate
    [B]Dont tell me you did it with no anti-es???

Ive just started taking Nolvadex cause I recently noticed some swelling (no itchiness or soreness) around my left nipple. Could it just be water retention?

tony_canuck is offline Junior Member
    i agree with the guys that it is something you have to build up to it. Some guys react differently to the same dosages...try easing back until you've got a level that you feel good at. You can always go for more on your next run

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Most of this is cause your estrogen was high...

"My face was always red, my ears were on fire.."

High BP

Thread Information