C3RB3RUS is offline Banned

Urinalysis detection questions

-----------------------
    Last edited by C3RB3RUS; 08-01-2014 at 03:21 PM.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Fast google search for urine steroid test
    Steroids (anabolic oral), 14-28 days, Steroids (anabolic parenterally), time 1-3 months

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The military has to order a separate test for AAS. Their typical urinalysis usually consists of the opiates and THC and all the good junkie stuff. Your hormone levels will not be tested by a military test unless they special order it, and they usually only do that when there is suspected use.

Now if you had a thorough test done for AAS I believe you would set off alarms. 125mg is more than double what we produce is a week naturally even at the higher end.
    Last edited by RangerDanger830; 07-31-2014 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Like OMG Their + There

//////////////////
    Last edited by C3RB3RUS; 08-01-2014 at 03:22 PM.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    Last edited by C3RB3RUS; 08-01-2014 at 03:22 PM.

I fail to see anything I mentioned in my response that was not a fact. Since you would like me to elaborate I will say that I have done 7 steroid cycles while on active duty.

The generic, first, steroid test the military and most any other administration would test your total concentration of test to the concentration of epitestosterone in your urine. The max ratio allowable is 6:1. If you are higher than that then further testing can be done to determine if the test is exogenous or your own natural levels.

Some institutions do not even bother confirming whether it is exogenous or not, they will simply ban you or whathaveyou. Some places test for the origin of the test right off of the bat, but I have never seen it done personally.

I cannot say what your workplace uses for its test but I can say that the test you mentioned above for amphetamines is going to be separate from the steroid test which is much more expensive. On 125mg of test a week your test levels will most likely be outside of the normal ranges since the most strapping young lads only make a max of 7mg/day (49mg/week). Which will raise an alarm on any steroid test.

Well I have never known a command to actively pursue steroid users. In my unit it was encouraged. Considering it is the military it could be a bluff but I think only you can decide if it is worth the risk. They are downsizing so it wouldn't surprise me if they started targeting things like that. Hell, they even are giving tattoos a hard time now.

Ranger danger. Nevermind, was talking to big T. And u answered for him, gracias Sir.
    Last edited by C3RB3RUS; 07-31-2014 at 08:24 PM.

Kill, thanks soldier. Orah

Quote Originally Posted by DEFYJOEBOO View Post
    Ranger danger. How long u been in? What r your qualifications to say that stuff / did u experience or were u a part of an investigation? Do u know of any piss tests that are easy to use which can detect gear?
    I am no longer in, I am now a teacher. I was in the Army for 8 years total, 1 year in Korea, 2 years in Italy, and 5 years in 3-75 at Benning. I have gone to UPL school and have administered steroid tests to one of my very own soldiers as a matter of fact under the orders of my CO (I knew he took it but turned a blind eye cause he was highspeed).

There are tests that are easy, you can even buy them yourself, pee in a cup, and mail it off to them. It is as easy as getting your commander's approval to do the testing then waiting a few days depending on where you are to receive the test materials.

I do want to clarify, when I say a piss test that detects gear I am talking about test levels, and not the specific gear itself. I can also say that there are blood tests and saliva tests at their disposal as well.

Good to go, thanks.

- my bad, i took that post about your quals down. U had answered my question already, but your infos been very eye opening

Last edited by C3RB3RUS; 08-01-2014 at 03:18 PM.

Thread Information