Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RangerDanger830

Thread: test-e with anavar cycle

Henrydot is offline New Member

test-e with anavar cycle

Hi guys so let me get to the main point, I am starting my cycle with test-e and anavar . I just pinned Test-e 500mg/week. 250mg every 3.5 days. I have my arimidex and clomid and nolva ready for my in cycle and post cycle. However my problem is this, my supplier forgot to send me the anavar so im assumming since he is legit he will send me it once he gets my email. So I was wondering can I start my 4 weeks of anavar in between my cycle assumming it takes 2-3 weeks for my anavar to come?

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Run it at end portion

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Can we get a little more information? How long do you plan on taking Anavar and at what doses? What are your goals? Cycle experience? Stats? Favorite color?
    ronoznofing likes this.

I stated above that I will be taking anavar for 4 weeks at 50mg ed. since they are capsules i dont think i will be able to split them so I will be taking it at 4pm everyday. I have already a strong physique and foundation. But based on what derek said I will probably be taking it week 6-10 then which will be the last month of my test cycle also.
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    Can we get a little more information? How long do you plan on taking Anavar and at what doses? What are your goals? Cycle experience? Stats? Favorite color?

Quote Originally Posted by Derekjpapa View Post
    Run it at end portion
    Thanks, I will most likely be running it from weeks 6-10 then assumming I actually recieve the shipment for it. If not then my first cycle will be only test-e. Which I know is best to do a test only cycle as my first cycle to see how my body reacts to it.

Your right first cycle test.
    You are going to see good gains on first cycle and there will be no big difference with or without var. Save it for next go around and in the future don't start until you have everything you need.
    You are running a AI and hcg throughout?
    12 week cycle?

Your right first cycle test.
    You are going to see good gains on first cycle and there will be no big difference with or without var. Save it for next go around and in the future don't start until you have everything you need.
    You are running a AI and hcg throughout?
    12 week cycle?
    Yeah if anything I will be saving var. The only reason why i started cycle without Var was for the exact reason that i should be doing it test alone. Im running ai during cycle and nolva and clomid for pct. I am highly afraid of needles so I left out hcg (very stupid of me) but I researched and as long as I dont abuse my cycle then running AI and PCT with nolva and clomid should suffice for my cycle. (I hope) Will be taking my .25 arimidex tmr at 8am and then will be e0d until pct.

You need to read austinite write up in educational database it will explain why hcg is very important on cycle.
    But good luck with it and keep eat correct and train hard thru pct- a lot of rookie think to themselves cycle is over so I can dial it back and slack on diet and they loose most if not all there gains.

Austinite's Educational Article Database

You need to read austinite write up in educational database it will explain why hcg is very important on cycle.
    But good luck with it and keep eat correct and train hard thru pct- a lot of rookie think to themselves cycle is over so I can dial it back and slack on diet and they loose most if not all there gains.

Austinite's Educational Article Database
    Thanks a lot for your feedback I really appreciate it. Ive been on a strict diet for 3.5 years so I most likely wont stray from it and yes I read his article which is why My cycle is structured after his except I decided to add var and no hcg. However, my next cycle I will be including HCG without a doubt.

Thread Information