shamberr is offline New Member

cycle recommendations?

Hey everyone. So ive been gym dedicated for 6 years. Got in great shape and have done a couple cycles in the past. Last cycle 500sust amd 400eq went really good. 180lbs ripped. Shortly after o fell off the wagon completely for 10 months now. Lost most of my gains....put on some fat im up to 202lbs not in shape. Im back at gym hard again...looking for a good cycle to start on. Im looking to lose the belly, shred back down...gain a bit of size ideally...but more importantly lose the fat and harden up again. What you guys recommend for a cycle? And pct? Thanks!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    If you have experience with your previous cycle, it worked, and you were happy with it, then it sounds to me like you already have your answer.

If something works, don't fvck with it.

just my .02

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    If you have experience with your previous cycle, it worked, and you were happy with it, then it sounds to me like you already have your answer.

If something works, don't fvck with it.

just my .02
    I agree with TR, but remember, your nutrition will always play a much larger role in LBM gains and loses of body fat, not the type of gear or quantity.
    Last edited by MuscleInk; 08-01-2014 at 01:56 PM.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    It's called a diet. And it's called training. Put the 2 together and you will accomplish the goals above. Or just take the magic pill.

Thread Information