digital is offline New Member

Question am i doing anything wrong or just impatient?

hi guys,
    once again i search for your knowledge.stats:6ft,200 odd lbs,10%b/f
    training 10 years,cycled many times before.
    week 1-3 d bol 25mg daily
    week 1-13 deca 400mg
    week 1 -14 sust 750 mg (week 1 and 2 @ 500 mg)
    week 13 -17 winny 50mg ed
    clomid post cycle
    nolvadex 10mg run throughout.
    1.first week i gained about 12 lbs started getting gyno and hit it with 40mg nolva day 1 then 20mg for 5 days now 10 mg daily.i am now 2 days into week 3 and i have gained 1 lbs since starting nolva.just wondering if i am on the cusp of the sust kicking in and being impatient?
    if you were wondering i am eating about 4500 cal per day,training 1 bodypart per day(sat and sun off).my strength is skyrocketing and i trust my sources.any input guys,
    regards
    p.s think i should run dbol till week 6 or just back off at week 3?

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    your cool dude...just give it a few more weeks to take flight..run the dbol at 30 mg for 4 weeks
    Last edited by hellapimpin; 06-10-2003 at 04:14 AM.

thanks mate,i wish patience was a virtue i hadif i decide to run till 4 weeks i need to buy another 100tabs,so 70 odd will be wasted for now so thought to extend till 6 weeks but worried about frying liver over such a long course,hey what do do,what to do???
    thanks again.
    i will not tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

dangit is offline Member
    I think you should be happy with gaining 12-13lbs. It might have been mostly in the first week, but it's still a lot of weight. Most of is probably water and I'm sure that once the deca and sust kick in, then you'll start putting on more weight.

dbols are great for an innitial kick, but don't expect to continue putting on weight if you keep on doing it.

Also make sure that the deca and sust have kicked in before stopping them. I got a buddy that stopped after 3 weeks and he told me last night that he lost over 10lbs in a few days.

He had two problems. The first is that his Sust hadn't kicked in before he stoped his dbols and the second is that he didn't buy all his gear up front and this is the reason he stoped the dbols a bit short of three weeks instead of continuing until his other gear kicked in.

I'd buy the extra dbols and do another week just to make sure.

so you reckon 4 weeks should be sufficient to be safe that the sust and deca are kicking in?thanks again

dangit is offline Member
    Test takes me around 3 weeks and deca is around the same too. You should be pretty good at 4 weeks.

Seems to be a rule of thumb of just doing dbols for 4 weeks anyway. Probably because that is the basic amount of time it takes for everything else to be in your system at a good level.

thanks guys,
    just to keep you informed ,i have had a 4.5lbs increase in the past 2 days and bodyfat is down 2 % since starting cycle(near end week 3)i am still running the nolva.so my fears of not gaining are starting to subside(nothing another 20lbs wont cure)thanks for the replys they are appreciated.

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    Seriously, i'd chop your cycle off at the 8 week mark. Get some good post cycle therapy with HCG and nolva then use the remainder of the gear cycle about 8 weeks later for another 8 weeker. You'll actually keep your gains and make lasting gains.

Thread Information