Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Far from massive

Thread: Hcg in PCT or not ?

flyguy6661 is offline Member

Hcg in PCT or not ?

So if you do a cycle with no hcg is it worth using when you start PCT or not ? I see Thers a few different opinions on this. End of 16 week cycle got a tasty 5/6 week PCT lined up of nolva & clomid and I believe there to be proviron & pt141 in it too "rohm" PCT caps but is it worth my while throwing in some hcg if I can get it for the first 10 days or so .. Or not & just stick with clomid n nolva at 100/100/50/50/50 40/40/20/20/20 ?

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    You could use up to pct but during pct you want to naturally have yout body start producing test again.

flyguy6661 is offline Member
    So hcg with clomid n nolva isn't worth running then

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hcg shuts you down and you are trying to restart it is the opposite direction you want to go.
    You can kick start your pct with hcg but best to use throughout. Run pct as you outlined and get blood word 4-6 weeks after.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    The old school way and my first cycle way was to run hcg in between the cycle and pct. 5000mg pin 3 days later 5000mg 3 days later 5000 mg.

I am not advocating this.

The best way is to run hcg during your cycle. But if you didn't run it I would kick start the nuts a little bit.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Definitely don't want it during PCT. Using it after cycle before PCT is OK but old school. During cycle is of course the best.

Its kinda like being a grape farmer...would you rather have a little rain twice a week during the season and have the grapes be slightly dehydrated or no rain and let them shrivel up into raisins and then have a week of continuous rain and hope the raisins turn back into grapes?

PS Using it during PCT is like picking the raisins and boxing them and then leaving the box of raisins out in the rain....
    Back In Black and lovbyts like this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Definitely don't want it during PCT. Using it after cycle before PCT is OK but old school. During cycle is of course the best.

Its kinda like being a grape farmer...would you rather have a little rain twice a week during the season and have the grapes be slightly dehydrated or no rain and let them shrivel up into raisins and then have a week of continuous rain and hope the raisins turn back into grapes?

PS Using it during PCT is like picking the raisins and boxing them and then leaving the box of raisins out in the rain....
    Funny
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information