cttoasn is offline Associate Member

PCT and AI related questions.

As mentioned in an earlier post...I am Building my first, Test C only, cycle that will stick strictly to the "Beginners cycle" sticky from this site. Hcg + AI throughout and a Clomid/Nolva PCT.

Question

I have seen adex, clomi and nolva in pill form and also oral liquid forms.

Are there benefits or disadvantages to either?

I think that I am leaning towards Kalpa brand for the adex, clomi and nolva. This is because Kalpa has almost zero negative reviews from all my digging. Far less even when compared against the ar-r stuff. However, The Kalpa adex is completely pill form, which might make hitting the recommended dose tricky. Anyone have experience with this or recommendations?

Also, the HcG was from the same site with top notch source reviews, but the brand is GenShi, which I have not done enough digging into their rep yet.

Thanks in advance

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I cannot comment on the HCG as I have never used them before. I will say that I prefer tablet form of clo and nolva. I have seen liquid form in both and used it.

The problem I have with the liquid is that the solution does not mix well, the actually nolva and clomed settled at the bottom and I have to shake it just before using. It was somewhat difficult to draw into a dropper to measure and sometimes the plunger became stuck due to clumps being too large, especially in the nolva.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Man over thinking it a little. Ar-r is good to go. I used both but prefer pill forms due to my lifestyle it just easier for me not measure stuff out and just pop pill. There has be some test around here where ar-r test more potent.
    Genshi is good also.
    Applaud you for your research.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dam you ranger you beat me again, remind me never to race you.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What did I beat you to? Replying first I am guessing? I admit that I am being a little picky with my choice of tablet over liquid but I never said I wasn't picky. I figure one is as good as the other.

cttoasn is offline Associate Member
    Hey guys...

Finally at a point where I can get my support ordered and get on with this test cyp cycle.

Where do you guys recommend ordering syringes from? I was hoping ar-r had them as I am getting everything else from them, but they do not.

Also, size and guage? whats best?

Thread Information