Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd

Thread: Switching testosterone enanthate to sustanon

xzed is offline Junior Member

Switching testosterone enanthate to sustanon

I am doing 12 week 500 testo e+400 deca cycle. My last testo box damaged. 6 amp broken. Seller is out of city and I cant find more amp. I planing to take some sustanon from farmacy. Is it possible to switch last 6 pin to sustanon. As I know pcT start time should be a week later than enanthate (3 weeks later after last shot). How much dosage should I use?

swolehead is offline Member
    sustenon sucks in my opinion because of the mixed esters in order to keep levels stable you have to inject before the shortest ester is out of your system to avoid fluctuation and that's test prop so every other day injection dose it the same as the test e .some people might say do e3d injections and you'll be fine you can get away with it but I don't recommend it eod yielded much less sides for me but in the end everybody's body reacts differetnt
    Last edited by swolehead; 08-07-2014 at 08:14 AM.

Blog Entries
    yes you can use sustenon to finish out your cycle with 2x a week injections I doubt you will notice any difference...
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

xzed is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys. I will use sustanon for last weeks. Thanks

Sustanon hurts like I've been kicked by a mule. It works though.

SeatownSharksFan is offline New Member
    I use sustanon 250 with either deca or tren . Bloodwork seems to show that its effective in my blood.

I understand the theory behind sus. Test kicks in fast with really short ester and stays in your system longer with the longer esters. But there is only a small amount of short ester'd Test. I still think running a Test Prop cycle for 8 weeks or Test E cycle for 12 weeks is better for blood stabilization.

Thread Information