excalibur is offline Junior Member

2nd shot of Cycle: Blood in syringe?

Today was shot number two of my cycle. A little less nervous to start, I didn't shatter the amp opening it this time. Got the pin all loaded up no problem, switched needles to the good ol 23g, swabbed a big spot on the right quad and pushed it in. My nerves were a little cooler this time but I almost forgot to aspirate . My wonderful girlfriend caught it and thank god she did because when i pulled back on the plunger, a bubble of blood was in the syringe. This got the good old nerves going again. I pulled out and put on a new needle but didn't know what do do about the bubble of blood in the syringe. When I aspirated again it was hard to tell if it was just bubbles because of the blood in the syringe but it looked ok so I injected. Its been 4 hours and I'm not dead so I guess I'm ok but was injecting the blood back into my muscle ok? What's most common practice? My workout suffered a little because the injection almost made me late to the gym and I was a little pale from the whole experience. Site is a little sore but would I be able to tell if I injected into a vein? Thanks bros.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    If you aspirated the second time and got no blood, you're fine. It's a good think she caught that, or it sounds like you would have injected into a vein. In the future, if you aspirate and get blood, push the blood out of the syringe before you change the pin. It probably won't hurt anything shooting your own blood back into your body, but why chance something like a deep muscle bruise or something like that. And don't forget to aspirate next time!!!!

-moto

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Dont worry, your fine...I hit a vein Tues night and it was a little sore...no biggie. As far as the blood going into your muscle...well, I think that could be fatal!

Just kidding...you're cool! If you hit a vein, and send juice into it...you'll know right away. You'll start coughing and shit.

Cheers,

D

excalibur is offline Junior Member
    Thank goodness for supportive girlfriends. I should get ALWAYS ASPIRATE tattooed on the back of my hand. =)
    Thanks guys

chevy44 is offline Member
    if my g/f walked in she would have given me the "omg ur a fucking juicer look"yelled, slammed the door and dumped me! all while i let out this(head thrown back, and mouth open) "ahhhh"while the warm juice enters my muscle

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by chevy44
    if my g/f walked in she would have given me the "omg ur a fucking juicer look"yelled, slammed the door and dumped me! all while i let out this(head thrown back, and mouth open) "ahhhh"while the warm juice enters my muscle
    yeah, 2 things that really ends a relationship with a girl fast

1. small dick

2. finding out u juice ! especially if her friends find out, they'll make fun of her and she'll be gone before u can say "wtf ?"

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Excalibur sounds like youve got the motions down if you cn just remember them. I honestly cant wait till that 1st shot, i hope my 1st two go as well as yours. Im ready to see how our gains compare.

Oh by the way i will be starting a journal with pre pics on sunday or monday so be looking in the "cycle results" forum

Thread Information