Thread: Self Injection

ColdSore is offline Banned

Self Injection

Im fixing to start my 1st cycle, but ive ran into a problem. My workout partner is starting his 2nd with me and we are going to run a 10 wk. spread. The problem is he will be giving me my shots and he's leaving Texas for school at the 1st of Aug so ill still have 6-10 shots left to take on my own. I dont want to tell anyone close b/c none of them juice, and my roomates would flip, so what do you guys suggest i do to learn to give my own? Or just not worry and stick and hope it works out? And should i even think about giving it anywhere but my ass since this is my first time around?

Oh, give me some feed back on my cycle also: Im a solid 6'0'' 189pounds, 20yrs old.

wk 1-10 dekka
    wk 1-10 sus
    and proviron every other day during, and one a day for 10 days after.

oh yeah, and should i even run the proviron througout the whole cycle? And my dosages will probly be 1 cc of dekka, and 2 cc of sus.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    what dosage r u runing on the sus and deca (in mgs) and injecting on ur own is easy man. its childs play, lol ! www.spotinjections.com all u need. ask ur roomate or ur friend to teach u how to inject. lol ! have fun !

oh btw, u should run proviron to prevent water bloat and act as an anti-estrogen....good luck !

thanks gundam
    the dekka is 400 mg, and the sus it 250mg. Is that a correct dose? and should i inject both on the same day? or stagger the days.

flexgolf is offline Member
    really, injecting is easy...read a lil and youll do fine

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    injecting is easy and you should be able to do it without any prpblems. why would you want another guy putting something in your ass?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Very very easy...I also guess its to late to tell you that your cycling to young. But, learn up on injecting, and you will be fine

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    u should also up ur sus to 500mg/ew imho!

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I would freak out if anyone but myself gave me an injection! I rather go at my own pace... someone else won't know when they strike a vein but you sure as hell will.

yeah im thinking i should do it myself now...im not a pussy im just afraid ill fuck it up somehow...can some one give me more info on a quad shot or even a spot injection like the pecs or bi's...

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Originally posted by gundam675
    www.spotinjections.com all u need
    It's Deca not Dekka.

excalibur is offline Junior Member
    Coldstone, Monday was my first shot ever in a cycle similar to yours. I had to do it on my own (my girlfriend watched) and it was so much easier than I thought. I chose to do a quad shot since its easy to reach. Using an 18g needle I drew 2cc of Deca and 1cc Testoviron into my 5cc syringe, switched needles to a 23g 1 1/2, aimed for the meaty portion of the quad (check spotinjection.com) and it went in like butter. Injected nice and slow nice and deep in the muscle. 3ccs was no problem. Site has been a little sore but nothing unbearable. I do the right quad the same tomorrow but this time I'm kinda looking forward to it. Hope this helps ease some jitters.

yeah thank excalibur, im thinking im going to do the quad shot myself...ive been to all of the injections sites you guys have posted and they helped alot...But is it really necessary to change the needle b/c of dullness after extracting form the vial. Thanks again for the feedback, and let me know about the needle thing.

First shot comes this sunday...4 more days and cant wait!

rxarms is offline Associate Member

overcoming fears

Colstone; I tried doing self-injections in the thigh last week and pussed out. I was asking for emotional support and help on the board, but it didn't help. Luckly I found some paramedics and fire fighters who juice and they help me once a week. I can do subQ injections and I can push the needle into the muscle, but I freakout on aspirating and injecting. I just can't get myself to do it. When I tried aspirating once in my thigh, my whole muscle just contracted violantly and scared the shit out of me. I also hear scary stories of people hitting veins and nerves and that freaks me out as well. So I would really be interested on your trials. Personally I think the quads are overly sensative compared to delts, but that is me. Anyways, I think I am overly concerned over a simple thing. My friend never aspirates. If you hit a vein I think you will feel it and the pressure will put blood in the syringe. Injecting into small cappilaries is not a problems. So post on bro.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Exclamation

Since no one has addressed your anti-e and post theropy...I will. Proviron EVERY DAY UP UNTIL YOUR POST CYCLE! Forget Proviron for post cycle...it will kill your natural production of test! Get some Clomid!!!!!

Cheers,

D

My workout budd just took his 1st shot of sust tonight in the thigh, all went well...except RXARMS the same thing happened to hm when he first inserted the needle, his quad contracted and he freaked and pulled the pin out. He just moved it about an inch away and went for it again and was fine. We have both decided to give out own shots in the quad since the 1st one went fine. Ill let everyone know how my 1st shot goes in a few days...

rxarms is offline Associate Member

Unhappy quad confraction

dude;

I put the pin in no problem. It went real smooth, no pain at all. I tried to aspirate nothing happened. So I aspirated harder on the plunger and that is when my muscle contracted and I pulled the pin out as a reaction. This event is what freaked me out, othewise I would have don it. I don't don't think it is right to aspirate in the quad. My next shot I am not going to aspirate. By the way, I didn'y even feel the shot in my deltoid.

Thread Information