rissinite is offline Associate Member

1 and 1/2 weeks on Sustanon.....

...and I'm feeling like a freaking animal. My gains in strength in just this short amount of time have been unreal. I've been eating a lot, semi-healthy, and have gained about 8 pounds already. I am a little bloated, so I'm going to reduce my carb intake to almost nothing. I've had success with very, very low carb diets in the area of fat loss. I'll be starting Winny QV in 4 weeks, and can't wait to get shredded. Quick question: If I taper the end of my cycle, when I come off of the sustanon , how much weight can I expect to drop...as far as water goes?

6'5"
    Before: 235lbs. 12%B.F.
    8 days: 243lbs. 13%B.F.

...I'll keep you guys posted! Happy training fellas

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Don't taper your gear, it's a worthless practice.

And at your weight, I'd keep your carbs to at least 1g per Lb of bodyweight when cutting. You drop them to nothing and your gains are going to suffer greatly.

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    Are you on sust only, or stacking w/ something else?
    I'm about 1.5 weeks into my sust/d-bol cycle also. Gained about 6 lbs and my workouts are GREAT. The shots are sore for a few days afterwards, though. How much sust/week are you on?

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    rastus, ur gains are great but are mostly water ! in my first week i gained like 7 lbs, all water !

The gains I was referring to were strength gains, not size gains, as most of the weight is water so far. Rastus, I'm running the Sus for 10 weeks, w/ 1cc shots every 4 days. I'll be adding Winny QV every other day at week 6.

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I knew my weight gains were water, which was making wonder how you gained 8 lbs. in one week.
    Keep me updated on your cycle results, I'm doing 30 gms/day of d-bol (weeks 1-4) and 750 mgs of sust per week (3 shots per week for 10 weeks). I'm also interested in what weight to expect to drop at the end of the cycle.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro that winny isnt going to shred you as much as you think it will, winstrol is best used to maintain muscle while dieting, shooting sust every 4 days is worthless also, sust has different esters in it that require eod injections to get even levels....Madmax

I understand that the Winny alone isn't going to shred me, but along with the diet I have planned for the Winny part of my cycle, I will cut up, therefore losing bodyfat without sparing LBM.

Thread Information