scared of the glute shot!

For some reason I am scared of the glute shot. I have had a 1 1/2" filled up now for 4 days and still havn't been able to use it.

I think it is the fact that the glute is awkward and the needle is longer...I don't know, but I feel like a big pussy!!

The funny thing is, I did a pec shot and loved it. 2nd shot I did!

I think I might just keep it pecs, quads, and delts. I am doing fina, think that will be enough sites?

like I said, its not that. I think that its just awkward.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I don't even do glutes bro. Switch around the other options if your not comfortable with that particular one

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't do glutes either.... delts, quads, tris, I'm going to try calves soon but I don't know if I can handle the pain from the winny.

You're right it is akward... use the other sites.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Dude, quads from what I hear from people i know is the easiest cuz its right in front of you. Just sit on the end of a chair, relax your muscles, make sure everything is sterile and inject. Good Luck.

Originally posted by Ammar
    Dude, quads from what I hear from people i know is the easiest cuz its right in front of you. Just sit on the end of a chair, relax your muscles, make sure everything is sterile and inject. Good Luck.
    We're talking about glutes here....not quads. I agree, quads are easy. I can see all my veins on my quads also, so I always find a clear spot, mark it, and BAMMO!! IN WITH THE JUICE!!

I love this whole thing!!

I am glad I am not the only one that feels glutes are awkward. So if I am doing everyday shots and rotate between 6 sites, that is acceptable?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by Vibrantred94gt

We're talking about glutes here....not quads. I agree, quads are easy. I can see all my veins on my quads also, so I always find a clear spot, mark it, and BAMMO!! IN WITH THE JUICE!!

I love this whole thing!!

I am glad I am not the only one that feels glutes are awkward. So if I am doing everyday shots and rotate between 6 sites, that is acceptable?
    Yes. Just make sure you keep the pin steady to cut down on scar tissue.
    Also, quads are quads are a big area so you can move around a bit to help with scar tissue build up. Just be safe.

Gotcha!!

That is part of the reason I am scared of the glute. I have a hard time keeping the pin still in my quads/delts/pec. I can tell the more I move that pin around the sorer my muscle is!.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    i find that the best way to hit your glutes is to lay in bed on your stomach and just reach around and stick it. it is pretty easy to stay steady that way

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    glutes are my favorite place to shoot. never sore, and they can take 3cc's of test like a champ...

Originally posted by nevaenuf
    i find that the best way to hit your glutes is to lay in bed on your stomach and just reach around and stick it. it is pretty easy to stay steady that way
    HOw do you see what your doing?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I did glutes the first 8 weeks of my cycle.....EASY, Painless, never had any problems

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    thats all i ever did was glutes...i tried my thigh but when i tried to put the needle in it wouldnt go...i probably stabbed myself about 4 times before i said fuck it...my leg was all bleeding on my shorts and stuff...i dunno next cycle ill try another site

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    I do glutes and i inject twice a week. On the day i hit my right side, i do it myself because it is fairly easy. I have me wife to the other side, so i don't have to worry about it.

daVinci is offline New Member
    If you're worried about doing the job right in your glutes, there's a number of websites that you can look at that show glute injections (so you can see where to do it). Just stand in front of a mirror and you're good to go.

Originally posted by nevaenuf

BINGO

Tried to do it in front of the mirror....no go. I was like,,,fuck this and headed tward the bed where all my shit was laying. I was about to switch pin tips when I remembered what was posted above. So I layed down and just stuck my ass as qucik as possible. It worked pretty good this way.

I am no longer a glute virgin either!!

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    good job bro!

when i hit glutes, i lay on the bed, on my side. i can see everything, works well for me

Originally posted by halifaxsteve
    good job bro!

when i hit glutes, i lay on the bed, on my side. i can see everything, works well for me
    Thanks bro! Nice lookin' Civic you got there. You bring it to my town and I'll show you what a V-8 is all about!

Thread Information