Kurt is offline New Member

Results of Deca only cycle so far and question?on

Not been on the forum recently as I have been hard at work on my first cycle.

Updateeca Only cycle-planned for 8 weeks.
    I have gained 8kg[approx 17pounds] to date.I am in week 7.
    Body fat is still at 7% and I have had no visible water retention.
    At this point sexual function still fine[no deca dick]
    Considering the fact that I train 6 days a week,wrestle twice,play squash once I am relatively happy with my gains.
    I am still hoping to gain another 8pounds.

Questions:
    1]Would a longer cycle[10-12weeks]be of more benefit?
    2]After a cycle is completed on Deca is it still possible to gain in the two/three weeks after the cycle before CLOMID therapy?
    3]Or would it be better to finish the cycle as planned after 8 weeks and finish it off with something else to add those few extra pounds?
    4]I am correct in saying Clomid should be started THREE WEEKS after completion of the Deca only course?

Appreciate all the advice,
    Kurt39

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    wow, workout 6 days a week, are u insane ? u coulda gained more if u rested up. u should train a max of 4 times a week on AS. anyways good results.

1.10 weeks of deca is ideal

2. yes it is possible i belive but unlikely. deca has a long half-life so im guessing maybe.

3. well if u had winny it would have been nice imho to solidify the gains, but i think 10 weeks of deca is great !

4. i think for deca it is 2 weeks man, or 3 weeks, check it up. hit the search button and search for clomid. ull ge ta clomid guide.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I would recommend 10wks on deca , if you have the goods and are running nicley at the end of wk8, then you might consider a 2wk extension

In theory, yes. You still have a level of whatever substance(Deca in your case) circulating in you for those 3wks whinding down. That circulating level is on a consistant down slop though so concentration on maintenance should be your focus instead of packing on more.

I wouldn't add anything else, your happy with your results so far and it will most likely pan out like that for the rest of the cycle. Stick to the plan(2wk extension excused)

3wks past the last inject begins clomid. I would suggest using it for 4wks instead of the usual 3

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    Yes, for Deca , start Clomid 3 weeks after last shot. And 10 weeks is more ideal. As for Deca-dick, it didn't hit me til about 2 weeks after the cycle was over. Couldn't bust a nut for about a month. But never had a problem getting it up. And as for continued gains, yes it's posible due to the long half-life, but you will not keep all of your gains that you made on the cycle, anyway....

Kurt is offline New Member
    Thanks.
    Will add a two week extension and than finish it off as suggested with Clomid.
    After the course is completed I will provide a further update on the results/outcome.
    Kurt39

Thread Information