Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By BigB_44

Thread: Tren making me taller

BigB_44 is offline New Member

Tren making me taller

Currently taking Test E and Tren A(500/wk & 200mg/EOD)...This is my 19th cycle in the past year...I started out at 6' and now I'm 6'3"...I started out benching 315 and now I do 525 for reps...Amazingly enough, its also reversing my aging...I was 36 and now the Dr. says I'm 27...crazy...but the most amazing thing is the day after starting Tren, I started speaking Mandarin out of nowhere...fluently...this is amazing shit I will be on Tren forever from now on...Stupid post of course but after searching and reading tons of posts, I've read some ridiculous shit...Come on people, if you're gonna bullshit here, at least keep your stories straight!!! I've read so many where people straight up LIE from one post to another, this board is here to help!!!! JUST BE REAL...then maybe you'll get some real results😉
    7own3nd, Razvan, mesophyte and 1 others like this.

that guy1234 is offline Junior Member
    Dumb

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB_44 View Post
    Currently taking Test E and Tren A(500/wk & 200mg/EOD)...This is my 19th cycle in the past year...I started out at 6' and now I'm 6'3"...I started out benching 315 and now I do 525 for reps...Amazingly enough, its also reversing my aging...I was 36 and now the Dr. says I'm 27...crazy...but the most amazing thing is the day after starting Tren, I started speaking Mandarin out of nowhere...fluently...this is amazing shit I will be on Tren forever from now on...Stupid post of course but after searching and reading tons of posts, I've read some ridiculous shit...Come on people, if you're gonna bullshit here, at least keep your stories straight!!! I've read so many where people straight up LIE from one post to another, this board is here to help!!!! JUST BE REAL...then maybe you'll get some real results��
    mate

this is the Q&A section.

let's keep the attempts at humor in the lounge.

Thanks

---Roman

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bann the troll

Thread Information