BIGLOC is offline New Member

Prop only!!!!NEED help!!

Waddup everyone! im 22 soon to be 23 and have been lurking around this scene for over a year now and have learned more then i could have ever imagined from all of you. I havent really posted any questions becasue they have pretty much all been answered by the simple use of the search button...its a pretty amazing feature. Anyways i have never hit the juice and have finally decided that this is for me, i have been lifting for 7 years on and off and have managed to get my weight up from 125lbs. jr year of H.S. to my present 195lbs. with a lil bit of a gut because of the mass amounts of food i was taking in while trying to get bigger.i feel that i am mature enough now to do this responsibly and old enough to avoid unwanted sides do to using at a young age, although i do realize i am still pretty young. My stats are
    weight:195lbs.
    Arms: 18pumped and flexed 16.5 cold unflexed
    waist: 35inches..... pretty bummed about that...o well
    chest:45
    max bench:315
    squat:300...pretty weak
    those are the basics i suppose. all natural. Now that i got that out of the way my question was i wanted to do a relatively short cycle with test prop. only consisting of maybe 9 weeks
    week1-9 @ 100ml eod .....9 weeks only because i want to minimize build up of scar tissue as well as keep most of my gains and reduce sides.i plan on using a moderately low dosage of nolvadex throughout cycle but not quite shure how much to take ed.....better to be safe than sorry is my philosophy.... that is why im going to be using proscar also to help with any balding cause im somewhat exposed (thanx alot DAD!) and also to help with any hypertrophy test can cause on the prostate. im also going to be using the clomid post cycle as suggested to keep gains. I havent heard to many post of bros using prop only, but i was hoping to gain possibly 15-20 lbs of lean mass without BLOAT which is also why i have chosen the prop. One thing i am stoked about is my intensity in the gym...although i do workout alone most the time my intensity and focus is always top notch...and my diet will also be in check on this cycle( very clean foods @ about 350-400g protien a day 1/2 of it in the form of shakes and half from chix/steak/fish) 300-400g carbs(oatmeal, rice, salads, vegies etc.)and moderately low amounts of fat mostly from the meat and flax.
    Question summary: 1will these amounts of test be enough to give me the results im looking for or should i add more gear?2what dosage off nolvadex should i use throughout cycle and should i continuse to use post cycle through clomid to be safe and avoid gyno cause i could be predisposed?3 what dosages of proscar would be sufficient? and last but not least4who makes good prop?(brand/ml)...As soon as i get a digi camera i will post some pics of myself!!! thanx for taking your time to read this noobie post and any questions or comments on this cycle by anyone will be greatly appreciated and well respected. thanx!!! -big loc

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Test Enanthate 500mg/wk + 10mg Nolva ED + 25mg ARomasin E3D =

Good cycle, good gains, low sides, no bloat

Looks like you did good research though.

If your set on prop though, ID do at least 125mg EOD. I think the enanthate would be better though, especially since you want to minimize injections.

1mg proscar should be plenty. Like I said Id run Aromasin 25mg E3D and 10mg Nolva ED. Possibly 20mg Nolva ED if you ditch the ARomasin.

BIGLOC is offline New Member
    wow! insanely quick reply Thanx for the input Billy...i do want to stick to the prop though cause i got a feelin i would blow up like a pufferfish from the enath.Any other comments ?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Im telling you from experience, its the estrogen that causes bloat. Proper anti-e will take care of this.

But hey, test is test. I just liek enanthate better, it seems to build up longer over time and then kick in harder vs prop.

Anyways, ID seriously consider 125mg EOD. Thats 437mg/wk which is close to what 500 Enanthate or Sust would be in actual testosterone .

I think 100 EOD, 350mg may be a little low.

You sound like you got a good idea what your doin though.

mountiebenchmonster is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro,

I am currently on my first cycle of 100mg prop eod and 40mg anavar ed. I am 3 weeks into a 6 week cycle and my weight is up 10lbs already. Some of this is fat so I hope I will gain 8-12lbs of lbm over the course.

My pumps are amazing but I have felt a bit sluggish at times.

I am using half a tablet of proscar ed which may be bit much but the tablets are too small to cut up further anyway and my cycle is short enough to warrant the cost.

I am using 10mg of nolvadex ed just to be on the safe side.

Finally the prop I am using is Viromone from the UK which I am told is one of the best around.

Good luck

P.S. The prop jabs are pretty painless, just warm the vial a little in water and shower before!

running400m is offline New Member
    Originally posted by mountiebenchmonster
    Hey bro,

I am currently on my first cycle of 100mg prop eod and 40mg anavar ed. I am 3 weeks into a 6 week cycle and my weight is up 10lbs already. Some of this is fat so I hope I will gain 8-12lbs of lbm over the course.

My pumps are amazing but I have felt a bit sluggish at times.

I am using half a tablet of proscar ed which may be bit much but the tablets are too small to cut up further anyway and my cycle is short enough to warrant the cost.

I am using 10mg of nolvadex ed just to be on the safe side.

Finally the prop I am using is Viromone from the UK which I am told is one of the best around.

Good luck

P.S. The prop jabs are pretty painless, just warm the vial a little in water and shower before!
    Mountie- Sounds like that prop/var cycle is working out for you...I remember you posted a reply to a thread I started on var. I have a question for you: what kind of prop/var are you running? PM or shoot me an email!
    400m

mountiebenchmonster is offline Junior Member
    400m, the proprionate I am using is from the UK, Viromone by Ferring Pharmaceuticals.

The anavar is by Pegasus who I still not 100% sure about. No one seems to have any definate answers

Have you seen the post on dbol detection times? Any interest to you?

Thread Information