Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: First cycle decisions!? Any help is much appreciated please

STEVE07777 is offline New Member

First cycle decisions!? Any help is much appreciated please

I've been in and out of the gym since I was old enough to work out... But only have been really focused on a good routine and dieting in the last 2 years or so and I'm having a real hard time putting on muscle weight. So I'm looking to do a mild first cycle of test... Here's my stats...

28yrs old
    165lbs
    14%-15% body fat (can see the outline of my abs)
    Fairly strong for my size (Bench plates, Squat plates, Deadlift 2 plates ect ect all 3 full sets of 10)

Now I have read tons and tons of threads and pretty much all the stickies and I know I can should probably keep trying to up my weight on my own to get it up a bit but I don't think I'm to far off... I really don't want to spend years and years trying to gain 15-20lbs of lean muscle... And at the same time all I'm really looking for is 15-20lbs of lean muscle and I'd be happy... So if I could even get halfway there off a mild test cycle I would be happy... I really have no desire to look like Arnold... I just think the average male adult should weight more then 165lbs and it's actually physiologically tough on me so I weighed the pros and cons and think a well planned and carefully executed for the reward is worth the risk...

Originally I was going to go with Augustine's first cycle in the stickies but taper it down a bit to maybe 300mg-400mg's for 10 weeks? And taper the hcg and ai back a bit too... Since I am smaller then the 180-185lbs weight she recommended and I would like to see how my body's going to react... Any advice on if it's worth doing a cycle at that level or should I just stick to her 500mg's and so on?

Also I have was worried about getting bogus gear from where I was going to order from so I talked to a friend who has actually competed last year in the WBFF in Las Vegas to see if he could get me gear and he recommended I start on T400 with dbol for the first couple weeks... Any thoughts on this? Should I just go with his cycle?

PS... Yes my daily routine and diet is as good as it's going to get... I work in a camp in the oil sands in Canada and on my feet 12hrs a day moving... I have access to as much food as I can eat (And I eat very clean eggs, oatmeal, rice grain, chicken, salad is my basics and a lot of it everyday... I don't eat junk... I feel guilty when I have mash patatoes or pasta)... And I sleep a good avg 8 hours a night from 8-9 to 4-5

Any help would be much appreciated guys... I'm really take all the advice and experience on these forums serious!!

Thanks,
    Steve

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum. Start by reading the stickies.

Thanks for the welcome!

And I did... But it doesn't really answer my specific questions lol

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well if you ask me I think you should stay natural until 180. That is attainable for you with enough consistency in your diet regardless of your genes. But no one listens to me anyway.

Just do the 500mg/wk. Test is a mild steroid as far as side effects go so do not worry about it too much. Take the AI, HCG , and PCT as Austinite suggested.

T400 and dbol is a bad idea for a first cycle, your friend that competed must not have won after giving you that advice.

If you aren't putting on weight and you are training hard then it solution to your problem is in your diet.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Read up pain after injecting t400 if your on feet all day that may change your mind.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derekjpapa View Post
    Read up pain after injecting t400 if your on feet all day that may change your mind.
    Wow, shocker. Another T400 post. Told you, someone's got to be giving this stuff away. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

Wow, shocker. Another T400 post. Told you, someone's got to be giving this stuff away. Lol
    What's so bad about T400? My dealer has T350 too if i were ever going to cycle i d take the T400 since it looks cost effective lol

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Help me. Is T400 just 400mg/mL or is it some kind of blend?

Thanks for the advice guys!

Quote Originally Posted by EquilibriumZ View Post

What's so bad about T400? My dealer has T350 too if i were ever going to cycle i d take the T400 since it looks cost effective lol
    Blends are less than ideal for a first cycle. It's unnecessary and overkill. If it's a T400 blend, the PIP for many brands is more than most newbies are ready for.

Keep first cycles simple with a single ester.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Blends are less than ideal for a first cycle. It's unnecessary and overkill. If it's a T400 blend, the PIP for many brands is more than most newbies are ready for.

Mm well in my case single ester is 1.48 times more expensive than the T400 so i guess the T400 will be worth it

pumping_iron86 is offline Junior Member

Yikes. I reckon they are givin it away. I got T400 for my first cycle I'm startin 2nd week of Sept. Really thought I crossed my t's and dotted the I's too.... Glad I read this.
    Can I ask why it's considered overkill partner?
    Thanks Muscleink...
    Last edited by pumping_iron86; 08-18-2014 at 03:59 AM.

samlemon is offline Junior Member
    read this

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

its the best beginner cycle & highly recommended, i am on it myself at the moment (week 2)

Test alone as a first cycle is good because you want to see how your body reacts to it before mixing it with other gear. its always better to be safe rather sorry.

on the sticky it shows what is the recommended body fat % per age and height to start a cycle. if you dont fall in the category don't cycle till you do. because it will only incease the chances of negative impact on your body.

also steroids are not quick fix for getting into a shape they are enhancers to take your body that is already in good condition with a solid base to the next level.

DONT RUSH IT, read the sticky over and over. you should be grateful that a person took the time to post such an amazing post on here, were other's are willing to pay money for it.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Maybe you should hit up some pasta/mashed potato etc? If your having trouble putting on weight try eating more first, easiest way to do that is calorically dense food (eg. Pasta/mashed potatoes) do you count macros? Are you actively watching your surplus to gain weight?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    How do you expect to keep the gains after the cycle if you dont eat enough now?

It seems like a waste of oil to me...

Quote Originally Posted by pumping_iron86 View Post

Yikes. I reckon they are givin it away. I got T400 for my first cycle I'm startin 2nd week of Sept. Really thought I crossed my t's and dotted the I's too.... Glad I read this.
    Can I ask why it's considered overkill partner?
    Thanks Muscleink...
    Multiple esters for a first cycle make it difficult to adjust your dose if side effects become a problem and when there are multiple compounds, it's difficult to know which compound is responsible for the side effects.

Many varieties of T400 can cause a lot of PIP. In some cases it may be the smaller esters, but more often it's the oil used to suspend the esters. The PIP can last for days and if you don't go deep into the muscle you may find the prolonged PIP more trouble than its worth.

For a first cycle, we often advise, keep it simple. Use a SINGLE test ester. See how it affects you before stacking compounds or using a blend.

Of all the gear I have tried, the PIP with T400 has been the worst and I use a full 1 1/2 inch needle to put the oil in deep into the muscle. The PIP usually lasts a good 5 days when I use T400.
    pumping_iron86 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    How do you expect to keep the gains after the cycle if you dont eat enough now?

It seems like a waste of oil to me...
    Spoken like an expert!

Too many guys think steroids will drive and keep new growth. Well, if you aren't eating enough, you're gonna learn an important lesson the hard way. If you don't eat enough, you won't grow and you certainly won't keep new muscle growth.

....and there is a lot more to eating enough than simply saying you're eating enough!

Multiple esters for a first cycle make it difficult to adjust your dose if side effects become a problem and when there are multiple compounds, it's difficult to know which compound is responsible for the side effects.

Many varieties of T400 can cause a lot of PIP. In some cases it may be the smaller esters, but more often it's the oil used to suspend the esters. The PIP can last for days and if you don't go deep into the muscle you may find the prolonged PIP more trouble than its worth.

For a first cycle, we often advise, keep it simple. Use a SINGLE test ester. See how it affects you before stacking compounds or using a blend.

Of all the gear I have tried, the PIP with T400 has been the worst and I use a full 1 1/2 inch needle to put the oil in deep into the muscle. The PIP usually lasts a good 5 days when I use T400.
    Muscleink thanks for the reponse, will hold on to the blend and get me a single ester. I don't mind waiting a bit more to ensure this first cycle is done correctly...

Quote Originally Posted by pumping_iron86 View Post

Muscleink thanks for the reponse, will hold on to the blend and get me a single ester. I don't mind waiting a bit more to ensure this first cycle is done correctly...
    Great decision. Always grow into cycles. Some guys won't touch blends. I stay away from most now and keep to the basics although I just finished my last bottle of T400 last night for my TRT. Even 200mg per week total still causes more PIP than any single ester I've ever used at higher doses.
    pumping_iron86 likes this.

Great decision. Always grow into cycles. Some guys won't touch blends. I stay away from most now and keep to the basics although I just finished my last bottle of T400 last night for my TRT. Even 200mg per week total still causes more PIP than any single ester I've ever used at higher doses.
    I'm really looking forward to starting this first cycle. Im going to be using austinites first cycle thread to the letter. I know for a fact I would have probably injured myself if I never would've found this community.
    Thanks again for the input partner, much appreciated...
    Last edited by pumping_iron86; 08-20-2014 at 03:27 PM.

Thread Information