4plates is offline Banned

test prop question

im incorperating test prop into my cycle
    heres how it looks but i have a question

dbol 50mg ed wk 1-5
    test cyp wk 1-2 @1200mg
    cyp wk 3-10 @600 mg
    prop wk 11-13(actually 20 days )
    ive incorperated the prop for its short ester life and a faster clomid theripy.
    my question is that my prop is in 2ml amps @50 mg/ml(so 100mg per amp) i see many times people suggesting to take 50 mg ed.
    is 100 mg too much ed?
    the reason i ask is because i dont want to leave an open amp with half full sitting on my table,and if i load it into a syringe ill probably fold to temptation and push it all the way through.
    some advice please

bumpity bump bump

Mike Guest
    You have a few different options. One option is if you think that 100mg/day is too much but dont want 50/day - do 50/100/50/100 etc etc (essentially very close to getting 75mg/day) If you took 100/day though that is still only 100mg/wk more test than you had before with the cyp. People use it at 50mg/day many times because they have other test in there as well. You can also load two syringes when you pop the vial and just cap one and leave it for the next day (breaking a vial every other day and loading two syringes) but I would think 100mg/day isn't too much at all.

BUT I have one question - why frontload so high?? Your normal dose is HALF your frontloading dose....if you are only comfortable using 600mg of test per week you probably arent ready for 1200 for the first two weeks. And if you are ready for the 1200 you will proly want more than 600 per week after that...

just my thoughts...

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    100mgs per day on the prop seems fine to me, its only 700mgs per week.

but i am with mike on the 1200mgs front load. waste of gear bro. i am not a promoter of front loading anyway, thats what the dbol is for. save the excess and bump it up in week 5.

thanks guys i was thinking that 1200 is too much , maybe i will lower it and up it at the half way point.ive never frontloaded befor so i was just going to try and see if there was really a difrence.the 50mg dbol should be enough of a kick start.
    as for the prop i am going to do 100mg ed for 20 days,starting clomid 3 days after last shot @300 day 1 ,100 mg for 10 days and 50 mg for 10 days

Thread Information