Bencher3 is offline New Member

Desirable side effects of steroids - BODY HAIR WANTED!

Okay so this seems to be the opposite POV of many of the posts here, but I am actually looking to INCREASE body hair. Chest, back, wherever. I'm naturally smooth but since I've been taking Test and Deca the last two years, I've had a slight increase in chest hair which I like. Are there any steroids that you recommend that are particularly "good" at increasing body hair? I'm serious and would appreciate serious replies. Thanks!

umm wtf

let me know if u still feel that way when thick chest hair-like growth starts popping out on ur shoulders and then ur back and the back of ur neck

lol

but to answer ur question test is best to get huge and for hair growth on ur body. Just be prepared for hair loss on ur head for most people. It takes time tho and is dosage dependent.

How old r u and stats?

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Lucky bastard. I had to install a second hot water heater because I spend so much time in the shower shaving.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In View Post
    Lucky bastard. I had to install a second hot water heater because I spend so much time in the shower shaving.
    lol...that sucks

Hey S, thanks for the reply.
    I am 43, have worked out regularly since my early 20's, but made little progress and couldn't figure why. Finally at age 29 I had my T levels checked and they were abysmally low (around 186). Since then I have been on and off T replacement, and it helped some. Only in the last two years have I started cycling, usually just Test and Deca , and I have noticed some hair growth on my chest. Have gained 25 lbs of muscle but still progress is slow considering I'm juicing. Being over 40 now I guess I have to accept slow progress. As long as I'm working hard to be better than I was yesterday I consider it a good day. A great day will be when I wake up to realize I've become a huge hairy muscle bear, LOL.

Hey DMI, I rather think hairy guys are the lucky ones. It's something I hoped I'd get "when I grew up" but didn't, so I guess I admire the ones who got it. To me it just looks more masculine and I just equate it with naturally high Testosterone , something I also wish I had. But the fact that I have to supplement just to be in the normal T range and work harder than most to make gains just makes me more proud of my progress.

thewarrior8845 is offline Junior Member
    ive heard tren will increase body and facial hair growth.

To answer your question about stats:
    43 y/o (started my first cycle March 2012 just before I turned 41)
    5'9
    200 lbs (Started at 174 lbs March 2012)
    Don't have any measurements or BF numbers...waiting til I get closer to what I want to see in the mirror before I subject myself to that.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bencher3 View Post
    Okay so this seems to be the opposite POV of many of the posts here, but I am actually looking to INCREASE body hair. Chest, back, wherever. I'm naturally smooth but since I've been taking Test and Deca the last two years, I've had a slight increase in chest hair which I like. Are there any steroids that you recommend that are particularly "good" at increasing body hair? I'm serious and would appreciate serious replies. Thanks!
    I'm going to tell you a little secret.

I had no beard/chest hair when I joined the army. I'm 52 now. Even over the last few years, my beard has become thicker, and more hair on my chest. Very slowly, but the woman has noticed and commented. Even after 40, my mustache comes in thicker.

My point?

How do you know it's not just genetics?

There's no rule that says a man's body hair and beard is fully in place at your age.

See my point?

The steroids may have absolutely nothing to do with it.

Thread Information