z28man is offline Junior Member

my cutting cycle calories?

Im on a cutting cycle of test prop, fina, winny w/ arimidex and Im taking in 2700-2800 clean calories. I gained 4lbs the first week from 197 to 201. I havent been able to do any cardio as the shots barely give me enough sore free time to work out my lower body, let alone cardio. When I do lower body shots, I have to work upper body and legs are to sore for cardio, when I do upper body shots, I have to do legs and dont like mixing legs with cardio. Hopefully I'll get use to this 200mg/ml prop in the next week or so and be able to add in 2-3 sessions of cardio a week. But for now these shots are so bad the bodypart injected feels like it was torn off and beaten against a wall and put back on my body. I dont mind the pain and discomfort so much, I can take that, but it really interferes with working out and doing cardio. Right now, with the lack of cardio, I think Id put on more fat than Id like if I upped the calories. So, what Im wondering is, if I can start up some cardio should I up the calories? Where should my calories be to cut up and add a little muscle? Bulking cycles are easier as you can just eat all day long. This shit is more exact and frustrating as I want get cut, but want to add a little muscle as well. Its a fuckin push/pull relationship. Sorry, I know Im kind of ranting, but its all been on my mind.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Well if you are not gaining any weight on 2800 cals that is probably ur maintenance point, a lot of people are different..but in my experiences...adding too much cardio when wanting to get cut can leave ur body withering away. 2-3 sessions is usully fine with me..why dont u ...when u can.. start cardio sessions and leave cals at the same level. try that for a week and see if how u look..a lot of people rely on the scale instead of how u look in the mirror. If you start looking flat , then add some cals , preferably in the form of carbs. If u feel good and u are looking full..u r on the right track. Getting "ripped" is a push/pull relationship..until u do it just right the first time, its hard to find exactly where u need to keep cals and workouts to getwhere u want to be.

work hard and ull get it done.

z28man is offline Junior Member
    I know this probably sounds odd, but 2800 is alot for me. I was actually somewhat maintaining weight and losing inches at 2000 calories. I was down to about a 33.5 inch waist after keto and now since Ive kicked calories and carbs back up, Im filling back up at a 34. The only reason I added more cals and carbs was cause I started the gear. I know everyone is different and thats why I think that maybe my body doesnt require massive cals to grow. I gianed 40lbs on my first bulker eating 3000 non-clean calories. I guess Im not very active during the day and my metabolism has slowed for sure this last year so maybe thats why I dont need as many cals. I gained 4lbs already the first week so I actually thought of lowering the calories since when I gain fast, I gain everywhere including the gut. But I keep reading everyone talking about eating these insane amount of cals, even while cutting and I think Id just get fat eating that much, even clean. Your right about the mirror thing. I could give too shits about what the scale says, I just want to have a small waist while still looking full. Thanks for the encouragement bro. Im gonna keep cals the same and start this damn cardio I guess I just need to be patient as cutting with gear is foreign territory for me.

Thread Information