J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

Okay, this is going to sound REALLY fucked up

First off bear with me, your going to probably laugh.

Today I get home from the gym, i'm pretty sweaty.

I go shower up when I get home and notice somthing on my penis, so I check it out. It looks like a wart.

I noticed one awhile ago but I just figured it would go away, thinking it was a break out or somthing caused by my girl friend's stubbly hair on a day she did not shave.

Today I noticed a few more looks like 3 of them all very small, small enough you have to focus in to see them.

Now I have had a large wart on my right pinky for about a year and it has also spread to my other fingers on my hand. I planned on having it get removed but me, being a procasinator kept putting it off. I got like a total of 7 on my right hand that I have to have removed now.

Now honestly when I though about it, the only body part my right hand touches offten is my penis, hehe. I might itch or scratch somthing but for the most part its touching things not on my body with exception of the wacking off every 3-4 days when the old lady is not around.

Think it spread to the penis?

As far as STDs, I think its very unlikly but I guess anything is possible. I've been with the same girl for a year, no break outs on her part and we are around eachother 24/7, live and work together, do everything together so highly unlikly she is messing around. Was with the same loyal girl before this one for 4 years, no messing around in between.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    While it is possible that the warts spread from your hand to your penis, it is not likely in that the virus that causes genital warts is not the same that causes other warts, like on you hand. If you have any doubts or concern at all, don't procrastinate and go see a doctor!
    And BTW, this is in the wrong forum, but you probably already knew that.

-moto

BTW, I know its way off topic.

Just know most the people here are strait forward and know there shit :P

Am a little hesitant to ask my mother for advice :P

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    I know if I had something growing on my penis, I would be at the doctors right away. Im not trying to sound like an ass, but common sense would tell you to go see a doctor, and get whatever it is removed. You dont want to give it to your girl...

Ya, I'm going to see him.

I tried to call today but the office was already closed when I called.

I just can't stop thinking about it. Basicly trying to figure out what I can until I can get in the office.

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    i have a white head on my penis i squeeze it and it lactates lol it wont go away!

The Butcher is offline Member
    Originally posted by lloyd_cannon
    i have a white head on my penis i squeeze it and it lactates lol it wont go away!
    That's nauseating.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I was digging fence holes on my hill for like a week in the summer. A lot of dirt and sweat. I got a pimple on my cock. My girlfriend at the time wanted to pop it. So she did. OMG, that was the best feeling of release ever. Better than the orgasm that night. Maybe just knowing that she popped a pimple on my dick and was intrigued and excited about it made it all that much better.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Not only is this off topic but it's pretty revolting. Take this stuff to a medical board or something.

BTW J-Dogg I would say you have a case of genital warts there. I've never had em myself but a mate showed me his before he went to get them zapped. He woke up one morning with two or three then they just spread and spread.

I don't know if the genital wart virus stays in your system and can flare up. But if you've never had them before and you have been faithful to your g/f I suggest you speak to your g/f.

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    It's a skin tag. Caused by friction, most people get them on there neck from wearing clothing that rubs. Get them removed with some tweezers and surgical scissors.

neubin is offline Junior Member
    Probably Genital warts, I got a bud who got them last year. They are kind of scary in the fact that 75% of people who have sex will develop some form of them in their life...

Doesnt matter if you two have been faithful, what they say about warts is it can sit dormant in your body for a long period of time and can appear when the immune system weakens, so you or her could have already had them before you started going out...

They will treat them one of two ways either with Aldara a drug made by 3m which you apply your self or they will use liquid nitrogen to burn them off..My buddy used both said by far the quickest way to get rid of them is to have the liquid nitro done...

The other thing you will want to do is if it is Warts and your lady will most probably have them as well, so you will want to make sure she goes in for her yearly exams and all that bullshit...For guys its more of an inconvience than a real big threat, but for woman the warts can be fatal if they have one of the cancerous types...Good news here is most are not..(I think he said there are 60 or 70 types.)

The biggest downside is that the warts may be treated but they are as far as I know permanent..You will always carry the virus and it may come back again or it may not, however everytime you have sex with a new partner you may transfer it to them, so you will have to ensure you have no visable warts, you glove up (which may or may not work, lots of people debate condoms dont work for warts) and talk to you new partner otherwise they may get an unexpected surprise...

Just to let you know my buddy was pretty devasted and his girl broke up with him, but he has got his shit treated and met a girl who was ok with everything and they are now getting married. So its not all doom and gloom...

I msn'd him and he has a website that can help educate you..but for the record he saw my note and said I did an ok job on it

http://www.ashastd.org/hpvccrc/hpvmyth.html

Good luck,

Sorry for posting this in the wrong channel, but maybe it will help others....

neubin is offline Junior Member
    oh ya one last thing, my buddy said to ask you if they look like the warts on your hand (skin color) or do they look more like a pimple or zit? Warts spread but not super fast. What does spread pretty quick he said is something called molluscum and it looks like a white head zit...if you scratch them or break them you can get more and they suck but they can be treated and are not permanent. He is a nurse btw, so he is useful guy to know..

Cheers

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    I am now unsubscribing from this thread, this stuff is starting to be pretty disgusting. LOL to all of you who have warts, whiteheads, pimples, and whatever else is growing on your little penis'.

Put your penis here so I can shoot whatever you guys have growing off.

Well, I've been with 3 girls in the last 6 years.

First one for 5 years, my girl friend. I was the only person she ever had sex with, just take my word for it, she was loyal and devistated when we splitup.

2nd, was just a fling, younger girl with 1 other partner besides me (Her boyfriend). A mutual friend atested to this for me, and I trust him.

3rd is curret girl friend of a year, I'm positive she is loyal just because we seriosly are around eachother 24/7 for the entire year. We work together the same shifts, have lived together since day 1. Longest we have been apart for the entire year is 8 hours when I had to drive out of town.

My brother had the Skin Tag before and a good friend, they both got tested to make sure, said it scared them to shit. My brother just got up today so going to have him take a look at it.

Cannot get in the Dr's office until the 23rd

Waiting sucks!

SubmissionGrappler is offline Associate Member
    Youre right that does sound really fucked up...and nauseating

Thread Information