swazte2004 is offline New Member

Ending cycle, PCT and issues

Hi Guys!

My stats are 185 lbs, 5'10, 8% body fat.

I did one cycle of Test 400 @300 mgs/wk for 8 weeks (with HCG , arimidex and PCT) in January to access tolerance to the substance.

So, now, I am finishing one of:

Test E 400 mg/week
    Deca 150 mg/week (just to help with joint issues)
    Arimidex 0.25 mgs eod

On week 8 I had to switch to test 400 since I ran out of test E. I planned to run deca until 2.5 weeks before the end of the cycle which was planned to be this Friday 13 weeks.

Two weeks after I started pinning test 400 I started getting a bit of gyno and got on Letro (Cbino's protocol) and worked well. I resumed arimidex after tapering down since I wanted to keep the nova for PCT.

So, after Letro I have lost my libido (I was on it for 2 weeks and 6 of those days were at 2.5 mg/day). Anyway, I just got blood work done yesterday and should receive it tomorrow. But today and Friday I was supposed to pin. Should I skip those two and go straight to PCT tomorrow or should I pin once more, wait on bloodwork and then decide?

I am guessing I have either high or low estro and I have been a bit depressed too. Will PCT regulate my estrogen level if it is high or low?

Clodid 75/50/50/50

Nolva 40/20/20/20

Thanks for the help!
    Last edited by swazte2004; 08-19-2014 at 10:38 AM.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would just wait til tomorrow for bloodwork before making any decisions, it does sound like an estrogen problem most definitely. Bloods are only a day away so just post them on this thread when you get em.

swazte2004 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the quick reply!!! I wont pin today... And I'll wait until tomorrow. Thanks!

Thread Information