Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By magic32
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: Cold like symptons after first injection

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member

Cold like symptons after first injection

I started cycle yesterday with a 1.5ml (150mg) shot of test prop from Dragon Pharma.
    The injection site is sore as hell, but I'm also feeling pretty crappy today. Achey and weak like I have a cold.
    Has anyone else experienced this?
    This is my first time using prop, but never got these symptons with enth. Maybe it's my hormones changing so quickly?
    Am also using armidex at .25mg but am not starting that until tomorrow with my second shot as to not kill my estrogen before the prop kicks in.
    Got plently of sleep, just wonder why I'm feeling so crappy today and hoping this won't continue.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Sounds like Test Flu, and unproductive (does not produce mucus) cold-like condition often caused during early testosterone administration. Essentially, you're body is interpreting the Test as a it does a viral or bacterial interloper and is responding in typical cold-like manner (elevated temp, reduced appetite, fatigue, etc.) to ward it off. It generally subsides, is accepted by the body in a few days, and there's plenty of literature on this if you want to run a search.
    WOLFCRAFT and gold43 like this.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Ah, the dreaded test flu. I have heard about this but never experienced it. It is more common with fast esters?

I guess the good news is my gear isn't bunk.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Should subside in a few days. Yes, it def sucks trying to eat and train when you just feel like going to bed! It will get better.?
    gold43 likes this.

Actually hitting the gym was the best I've felt all day.
    I think getting my heart rate up and sweating my nuts off made me not notice how crappy I felt. Feeling a little better tonight, so hopefully my next pin tomorrow morning doesn't start it all over again.

Almost two weeks in and still feeling shitty. (Although not nearly as bad as that first day.) Not seeing much as far as sex drive or strength increases either, although they are there slightly.
    Throw this prop in the garbage or ride it out?
    Getting pretty tired of feeling like ass.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WOLFCRAFT
    Almost two weeks in and still feeling shitty. (Although not nearly as bad as that first day.) Not seeing much as far as sex drive or strength increases either, although they are there slightly. Throw this prop in the garbage or ride it out? Getting pretty tired of feeling like ass.
    I have heard a high BA content can also cause your symptoms I recently had some prop that makes me feel the test flu. Always 12 hours after inject. I just discontinued it

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    Ride it out for another 2 weeks. If you don't feel better then can it and start PCT. What's your cycle experience? What's your diet like? What are your stats? Are you using Hcg ? Meanwhile can you get a different brand to try before you can it? Did you do a blood panel prior to start of cycle?
    Last edited by gold43; 08-29-2014 at 07:16 PM.

pushit_05 is offline Junior Member
    You can also try boosting your immune system with vitamin C and Glutamine. I always have both on hand as they help with colds as well.

Thread Information