Thread: Fake D-bol???

Thrower74 is offline Member

Exclamation Fake D-bol???

I just got a 1000 thais in the mail and they have me a little concerned. They look like other pinks I have used that were legit but they crush very easily when pressure is applied to them. They don't break into chunks, they turn to powder. Now this is usually a tell take sign but not always. When I chewed one up it was bitter and chemically tasting, sort of like aspirin. Any thoughts or links to a comparison pic of real and fake thais would be greatly appreciated. Also is there any other test I can do right away other than take them and wait to see if I get any results? When I measured their dimensions they checked out. 3.12mm thick and 6.12mm across the top.

bump

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    why dont you post a pic of your gear?

I don't have a digital camera on hand. I will see if I can get ahold of one.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Powder = Fake

Chunks = Real

I did a test that a couple of guys recomended and took 10 at once. I got a headache which is supposed to be a sign that they are real. Rapid increase in blood pressure from what they told me. Fake d-bol won't give you a headache when you take a bunch at once.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Thrower74
    I did a test that a couple of guys recomended and took 10 at once. I got a headache which is supposed to be a sign that they are real. Rapid increase in blood pressure from what they told me. Fake d-bol won't give you a headache when you take a bunch at once.

kinda dangerous ...isnt that the whole point of seeing if they are real so you dont have to take them in your body if they are fake?

Thread Information