amateurmuscleman is offline New Member

Advise for a steroid newbie wanting a 'boost'

So I am new to this forum and 'the world of steroids '

Basically I have been training for a number of years and am thinking about using steroids for a month or two for abit of a 'boost'.
    Im not interested in getting huge, just putting on some size, strength and hopefully leaning out and then retaining it as best I can once I have finished the month or two of use.

Here are some of my details:

Height: 5.11
    Weight: 83kg
    Bodyfat: 18-20%

I have been lifting for about 3 years but only taking it more seriously the last 6 months or so.
    my training would be considered a mix of strength training and bodybuilding but I have done some olympic lifting, crossfit etc.

To give you an idea of my lifts (in terms of 5x5); Bench 75kg, deadlift 130kg, shoulderpress 50kg, backsquat/frontsquat 80kg

My question(s) are:

1) What type of steroid would you recommend for me? (I would prefer injestables) and what are the pros/cons and consequences of this particular steroid?

2) Can I legitimately buy steroids 'legally' online or these just placebos in a bottle?

3) Obvioulsy alot of it is going to be down to diet/genetics, but what kind of 'gains' can I expect in just one cycle of 1-2 months? Would it be obvious to others i was using?

4) Do you have any other advise/words of wisdom for me? Or can you point out any faults in my plan?

Any responses will be greatly appreciated,
    Thanks

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should keep eating and training naturally for atleast another 6-12 months, by the sounds of it you've got plenty of linear progress to make.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    At 23 you would, imo as well, be best served waiting and getting diet and training maximized & waiting to cycle.

michael30 is offline Member
    Op you need to focus on learning more about your diet and training and taking it as far as you can naturally. I know thats not what you wanted to hear, but i can tell from the info in your post you are not ready for aas. If you do go ahead and decide to take it anyway before u are ready. I promise you, if you are able to make gains you will lose them after you discontinue use of aas. Even with a proper pct. Stick around this forum. Learn and head over to the nutrition section and learn how to eat properly to put o. Mass without the use of aas. You still have alot of room to make gains naturally.

Darkness is offline Member
    You just opened your self up for scamers to message you with cooking oil with a post like that.

Also you said you've been lifting serious for 6 months. That leads us to believe its just now regularly but still not an intense workouts. Please do yourself a favor and start spending some time in the diet and workout section watching some videos of bodybuilders training. You will gain more and faster than with just juicing for a month or two, which at 20% body fat will only give you sides (bitch tits) and you will only put on water weight and lose it all after 2-3 weeks anyways.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amateurmuscleman View Post
    So I am new to this forum and 'the world of steroids '

Basically I have been training for a number of years and am thinking about using steroids for a month or two for abit of a 'boost'.
    Im not interested in getting huge, just putting on some size, strength and hopefully leaning out and then retaining it as best I can once I have finished the month or two of use.

Here are some of my details:

Age: 23 - how do you know your hormonal system is finished with development?
    Height: 5.11
    Weight: 83kg = 177lbs. Not much of a foundation built up yet. Why is that?
    Bodyfat: 18-20% - too high. Indicates a lack of either knowledge or discipline in the kitchen. Why is your bf% so high?

I have been lifting for about 3 years but only taking it more seriously the last 6 months or so. - so let's be real. You are a six month newb. If you are not serious in the gym, it doesn't count.
    my training would be considered a mix of strength training and bodybuilding but I have done some olympic lifting, crossfit etc.

To give you an idea of my lifts (in terms of 5x5); Bench 75kg, deadlift 130kg, shoulderpress 50kg, backsquat/frontsquat 80kg

My question(s) are:

1) What type of steroid would you recommend for me? (I would prefer injestables) and what are the pros/cons and consequences of this particular steroid?

2) Can I legitimately buy steroids 'legally' online or these just placebos in a bottle?

3) Obvioulsy alot of it is going to be down to diet/genetics, but what kind of 'gains' can I expect in just one cycle of 1-2 months? Would it be obvious to others i was using?

4) Do you have any other advise/words of wisdom for me? Or can you point out any faults in my plan?

Any responses will be greatly appreciated,
    Thanks
    Mate
    reality check time. You are a newb and your stats prove it. Plus too young. Steroids are the last thing to consider before adding drugs.

Do yourself a favor and the rest of us too, and move on over to the nutrition section where you belong. Post your detailed diet. Include your macros per meal and total macros per day. include your TDEE.

We will guide you through the process on how to eat like a body builder before you start doing drugs.

See you over there
    ---Roman

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i would wait a couple years and also know that first cycle should be test IMO , with an AI and PCT. but not at moment IMO

Thread Information