Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RangerDanger830

Thread: Swollen lymph nodes and sore hip after VG injection

wd1020 is offline New Member

Swollen lymph nodes and sore hip after VG injection

I've been on a test prop cycle injecting ED and the past few weeks I have probably hit my VGs twice a week. This past Monday did my daily injection(VG) and later in the day my lymph nodes near my groin were swollen and tender. The past few days I've had what I can only describe as a deep dull pain in my hip but my lymph nodes have not gotten worse, if anything they are less tender. The site isn't red and there is no heat so I don't have any reason to think it's an infection but I'm still a little worried. Should I go to the doctor or wait it out a few more days?

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your lymph nodes are known to swell in the presence of an infection but given your description it does not sound like a serious infection. You said the symptoms seems to be improving, if that is so I would just see how things play out over the next few days. If your gear continues to do that I would get some better stuff.

Jcz85 is offline Associate Member
    All I read is swollen nymph.. I'd like a swollen nymph.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcz85 View Post
    All I read is swollen nymph.. I'd like a swollen nymph.
    There is no shortage of perversion on a website full of testosterone ridden men.
    Jcz85 likes this.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post

There is no shortage of perversion on a website full of testosterone ridden men.
    That Jcz kid has sex on the brain all the time. Must be one ugly SOB because he often asks how much sex he can expect when he's using gear. LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    That Jcz kid has sex on the brain all the time. Must be one ugly SOB because he often asks how much sex he can expect when he's using gear. LMAO
    To each his own I suppose, I can't say I'm any better on cycle

Your lymph nodes are known to swell in the presence of an infection but given your description it does not sound like a serious infection. You said the symptoms seems to be improving, if that is so I would just see how things play out over the next few days. If your gear continues to do that I would get some better stuff.
    Correct. It actually can happen more frequently than people realize and when suppressing your immune system with steroids can affect how the lymphatic system reacts. Most of these swollen nodes should be limited to one area lasting les than 7-10 days. The largest I've seen in a steroid user was about the size of an almond and lasted 6 days.

Pain should be minimal.

If there is more than one nodal involvement, if pain increases, fever occurs, or the node increases in size substantially, examination by a licensed MD is necessary.

To each his own I suppose, I can't say I'm any better on cycle
    No and I wouldn't say there is anything wrong with it but if someone's motives for using these drugs are simply to score with the ladies, they clearly lack the discipline to be touching these substances IMO.

Thread Information