Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RangerDanger830
  • 1 Post By Sfla80

Thread: PCT and HCG

swazte2004 is offline New Member

PCT and HCG

Hi Guys! I just started my PCT yesterday. I did a cycle of test e for 10 weeks, then ran out and finished the 12 weeks with test 400 400mgs a week. I also did deca at 150 mgs per week, along with HCG 250 IU every 3.5 days and arimidex 0.25 mgs eod.

My balls shrunk a little when I started and I was told that is not uncommon. They shrunk some more the last week of the cycle. My libido is a bit down after I used Letro since I felt gyno coming in.

I still have some HCG handy. Would it be good to do some of that to hopefully get them to get bigger?

Thanks for the help!

Stats:

31 yo
    5'10
    185 lbs
    8% BF

I did use HCG from the beginning but I am unclear if I should use it now that I noted more shrinkage than before. I am doing

Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

I am only on day 2 of PCT. I started after day 3 of my last pin because I was using test 400 nor about 3 weeks and that is short half-life. Read some where people say not to use the HCG during PCT and some others say that it is fine. So, I am confused... Will The PCT feel better? Increase testicle size too?

I got blood work at the beginning, not during. I got one just 3 days ago and they have not given me the results yet for the estradiol, lipids and test.

This is what I have so far...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	109.6 KB 
ID:	152614

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do not use HCG during your PCT. The purpose of a PCT is to jumpstart your natural hormone production again and as HCG is suppressive you would just be doing the opposite of what the PCT was intended for.
    swazte2004 likes this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Did you stop Deca injections 2 weeks prior to test?
    swazte2004 likes this.

Yes, sir... About 2 weeks or 2 weeks and a day. I am waiting on the blood test. I am concerned that the test 400 may be bunk or that my estradiol is either really low or really high. I should be getting all blood tests result today.

Thread Information