Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By MuscleInk
  • 2 Post By leangainz

Thread: How much is too much?

Weightlifter96 is offline New Member

How much is too much?

Hey guys I'm new to this site and was just looking for some advice on my next cycle. Okay so I know the first thing that's probably going to happen is I'm going to get attacked because I'm going to admit that I am young (I'm 18) and I'm going to cycle more than most people tend to do. I know it's not exactly recommended, but I have the gear, I know it's good, and I've run 3 cycles before and am learning what my body is capable of handling. I'm making a really big jump, but hey, let's just see what happens. So here are my stats currently

6ft flat
    202lbs
    Unsure of my body fat percentage, but
    I'm not happy with it. I have limited visible abs and would like to lose about 15lbs of fat.

Bench 385
    Dead lift 405
    Squat 275x5

Okay so I'm giving my body another 7 weeks to recover from my last cycle of test and tren and then I want to run my next cycle

For this cycle I want to run 1500mg test E per week along with 150mg anavar ED for 10weeks. I'm planning on pinning the test at 750mg every Monday and Thursday. I'm going to follow this with a PCT that I'm still looking for advice on or I'll just run my standard clomid and novaldex. I'm also going to run armidex with this cycle for the whole 10 weeks.

My questions to you guys who have the experience are:
    What can I expect in both pros and cons from running this much test and var?
    What dosage of armidex do you think I should take?
    What PCT should I finish my cycle with?
    Is there anything else I should do to make my cycle more effective?

Thanks guys for reading and for all of the advice!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If you aren't trolling please detail each cycle that you have done including PCT's.

I think you need to evaluate your diet if it's taken 3 cycles to get to 200lbs with unacceptable bodyfat at your height.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    If you aren't trolling please detail each cycle that you have done including PCT's.

I think you need to evaluate your diet if it's taken 3 cycles to get to 200lbs with unacceptable bodyfat at your height.
    My first thoughts as well. You claim you've run three prior cycles. So what was your PCT? Your AI? How much HCG ?

1500mg of test per week for an 18 year old? 150mg of var? Hell NO.

If your body fat is more than 15% after 3 cycles you do not know how to eat correctly AND you are taking unnecessary risks with that much gear. No one in this site should be condoning this plan.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Troll

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Unless your gear is like 500mg/ml that is a shit load of oil to shoot in two days. I'm going to call bs on this one.

Not trolling sorry if it looks that way!
    Agree with diet reevaluation. The reason for the weight gain was a broken leg which put me out of the gym and playing soccer. I put on about 12lbs waiting for my leg to heal. Really regretted not eating clean after the accident. As for pcts I was a total noob (not saying I'm my still a noob now) and didn't take a pct after my first cycle of 300test E by itself for 10 weeks. Second cycle was 10 weeks test E 500 for 10 weeks with anadrol 50mg ED for 4 weeks. Ate like crap during cycle. Then broke my leg. Most Recent cycle was 8 weeks test 750 with tren acetate 150 a week pinning 50mg 3x a week for 6 weeks. For
    Both PCTs I ran novaldex 20mg ED for 5 weeks and then clomid 150ed for 2 weeks then 100for weeks 3and4 and then 50for week 5

No it's a shit ton of oil. Won't have pics for a fe weeks. Willing to show when I get back to it

So, you're really 188lbs at 6 foot?!

You really have no need to cycle. You should hope you haven't already caused permanent damage. Read these then visit our nutrition forum

The young and Steroids

Explanation of HPTA / Endocrine System & How Steroids Affect You

You should also arrange to have some bloodwork done 6 months after your last pct ended and see where you are.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well, assuming this isn't a troll, you definitely do not need to do any gear at all. However, I get the feeling you aren't going to listen to us here given a few of the statements you have already made in your posts.

These guys are right, after three cycles your results are not impressive, injury or not, you still should not cycle until you have a better grasp on how to eat and mentally harden yourself so as not to skimp on the diet any further.

I would venture to say that if ever there was going to be some damage to your HPTA in the future then the damage is probably already done. If the damage has not been done and you have skated by, this proposed cycle would be the perfect nail in the coffin.

Jcz85 is offline Associate Member
    Too much is never enough

Quote Originally Posted by Jcz85 View Post
    Too much is never enough
    Unless you have something constructive to say don't post comments that encourage reckless abuse of steroids . You're not helping.
    mesophyte, gold43 and collagen like this.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think you are missing a few fundementals. First off is your diet. You need to put some time into this and track what you are eating, how much you should be eating and stick to a macro split (40/40/20 protein, carb, fat for an example). Second: how is your training ? Do you train like everyday is your last day? Third: spend someone time on researching AAS use as well as the importance of a solid pct plan and hcg use. It's not what you gain but what you keep.

Blog Entries
    You run alot of risks running orals that have negative effects on your blood pressure and cholesterol when you're at a fairly high bodyfat. Not to mention the fact that you have no knowledge of a proper PCT protocol after you've ran 3 cycles and didn't take anything on cycle to combat any negative side effects that are almost inevitable at high doses.

It sounds more like you need to learn how to train before you do your next cycle. Put on some ACTUAL muscle to prove to yourself that you're capable of doing it without any PED's if you haven't screwed up your natural test already. Pre and post cycle blood tests are essential as well.

Don't wonder why your cycles didn't go well if you didn't do a PCT, had a shitty diet, and didn't know how to train on top of the fact that you didn't even know what your maintenance calories were for your height and weight. Roids aren't magically going to do the trick if you're already struggling in the essential areas and haven't taken any precautions beforehand.

Do cardio, and eat in a caloric deficit and while doing cardio try to get up to 50-80% of your MHR for optimal fat burning. Learn your body, and how YOU build muscle most effectively so you can capitalize on a fairly expensive cycle instead of wasting your money and screwing up your body.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Too much is never enough
    that's a flip statement that not only shows your lack of knowledge and experience, but a lack of maturity as well. Is this advice you are willing to stand behind, or are you just being a smart ass, and if so, save it for the lounge

---Roman

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    that's a flip statement that not only shows your lack of knowledge and experience, but a lack of maturity as well. Is this advice you are willing to stand behind, or are you just being a smart ass, and if so, save it for the lounge

---Roman
    It's clearly sarcasm.. sometimes you guys need to lighten up.

What you need to understand is that young and older, impressionable men come here looking for information on steroid use . They turn to this community looking for education and guidance. Anyone of them could look at your comment and conclude it is sound advice. What seems like simple sarcasm to you could be a comment that leads someone to make a very bad decision that could have harmful consequences. There is a time and place for horse play, it's called the lounge, but when someone is asking about using unreasonably high doses of compounds that can have harmful effects, you need to show some accountability for the advice you provide.

We all enjoy goofing off and having fun, but reserve that for threads that don't involve people making potentially harmful decisions with their life - especially if you aren't the one who will have to deal with the consequences your comments (or sarcasm) has caused. We simply ask that you make comments that are in the interest of helping someone make a better informed decision and not a reckless choice.

I can tell by the way the OP writes that he is not retarded enough to read that and think I'm being serious, I don't think anyone is.. But I won't make any more jokes.

I can tell by the way the OP writes that he is not retarded enough to read that and think I'm being serious, I don't think anyone is.. But I won't make any more jokes.
    there is a time and a place for everything. I can be quite casual in the lounge. And if you ask me, at least one of us will say I can be "almost funny" at times. But we need to be mindful of what we say, and where we say it.

If you want to shoot the shit, be my guest. But save it for the lounge, where "almost" anything goes. if you don't violate the rules.

Cheers!
    ---Roman

Deal Me In is offline Member
    I can't see anything good hear OP. But just out of curiosity I have a couple of questions.

What are your goals?

Are you prepared to be on TRT at the age of 20? If you don't know what that entails, check out the sub forum.

Have you had any recent blood work done?

I'm just trying to understand why someone at your age would take the risks associated with this cycle. Unless you're making money off your fitness, this is a complete train wreck.

there is a time and a place for everything. I can be quite casual in the lounge. And if you ask me, at least one of us will say I can be "almost funny" at times. But we need to be mindful of what we say, and where we say it.

If you want to shoot the shit, be my guest. But save it for the lounge, where "almost" anything goes. if you don't violate the rules.

Cheers!
    ---Roman
    Almost funny? Heck we all laugh at you....I mean with you big TR.

No one is asking you not to make jokes - rather, as TR has said, "there's a time and place".

You may only have 111 posts, but to a newbie looking for advice, you could be perceived as being knowledgable and the comments you provide could be taken at face value. There are many naive people coming here, completely new to steroids , seeking genuine instruction and guidance.

No need to overreact....now you sound like my wife when I make a suggestion and she gets snooty (e.g. "FINE, I won't do it ever again"). Good grief.

K fella, you can call me anything but don't ever compare me to a woman. Kapeesh?

[QUOTE="Jcz85;6919278"]K fella, you can call me anything but don't ever compare me to a

Fair enough, don't over react like one. Humor (or attempted humor) is welcome, just in the right place at the right time.

bonez2bulk is offline New Member
    If you are not competing what is the rush? Wow man at 18? your not eating enough man.. People that do tren destroy their natty test production forever and cant only gain on cycle. You are gonna end up bawld with no balls like %90 of these fools on here. Listen dude if you not gonna lsiten and you have to take something to get bigger I understand it is fun but I destroyed myself at 25 running test for too long (24 weeks) Run anavar /hcg the anavar around 50-80mg a day the hcg 250iu 2x week that way you do not loose your balls have energy and test throughout the cycle and after the cycle can continue to make gains. If you run a crap load of test and or tren say goodbye to your libido and natty test levels forever aas will be your only option for life otherwise you will get fat on top of being bawld.
    Last edited by bonez2bulk; 08-24-2014 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bonez2bulk View Post
    If you are not competing what is the rush? Wow man at 18? your not eating enough man.. People that do tren destroy their natty test production forever and cant only gain on cycle. You are gonna end up bawld with no balls like %90 of these fools on here. Listen dude if you not gonna lsiten and you have to take something to get bigger I understand it is fun but I destroyed myself at 25 running test for too long (24 weeks) Run anavar/hcg the anavar around 50-80mg a day the hcg 250iu 2x week that way you do not loose your balls have energy and test throughout the cycle and after the cycle can continue to make gains. If you run a crap load of test and or tren say goodbye to your libido and natty test levels forever aas will be your only option for life otherwise you will get fat on top of being bawld.
    Stop encouraging him to cycle! And if you want to alienate at least 90% of the members here I'd suggest you find another board to join.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Well I do agree he should not do anything at all but I just feel like these young guys just do not listen I was foolish at his age too

Well I do agree he should not do anything at all but I just feel like these young guys just do not listen I was foolish at his age too
    So because you were foolish you think you should encourage other people to be foolish too? SMH
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Not at all hes 18 I was just saying it he is gonna do it what the safest route is. Weightlifter96 Do not screw yourself up like I did your jsut a kid be safe eat rite and do not drink at all and you will see great gains in the gym.

Not at all hes 18 I was just saying it he is gonna do it what the safest route is. Weightlifter96 Do not screw yourself up like I did your jsut a kid be safe eat rite and do not drink at all and you will see great gains in the gym.
    You have a lot of misinformation in your posts. This guy does not need to cycle anything but protein powder and creatine along with multi-vitamins. While I do not downplay the risks associated with compounds like Tren , I will also tell you that Tren does not destroy natural test production forever. Also, 90% of the members here are not bald* with plenty of functioning testicles.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    You have a lot of misinformation in your posts. This guy does not need to cycle anything but protein powder and creatine along with multi-vitamins. While I do not downplay the risks associated with compounds like Tren, I will also tell you that Tren does not destroy natural test production forever. Also, 90% of the members here are not bald* with plenty of functioning testicles.
    agree.

you know, I get newbs pm'ing me asking questions. one of them is why so much conflicting information out there? and the answer is that we get members answering other members questions when they really don't know what they are talking about. So my recommendation to everyone answering other members questions is to please answer only if you have personally experienced your advice, and then only after you are sure you are correct.

We get a lot of members that "parrot" information they have heard, and then repeat this same information to others. Parroting is not good because the parrot has not personally experienced this advice he is giving. And then worse, sometimes the parrot hears information that is not correct, and then repeats this same bad information to others.

agree.

you know, I get newbs pm'ing me asking questions. one of them is why so much conflicting information out there? and the answer is that we get members answering other members questions when they really don't know what they are talking about. So my recommendation to everyone answering other members questions is to please answer only if you have personally experienced your advice, and then only after you are sure you are correct.

We get a lot of members that "parrot" information they have heard, and then repeat this same information to others. Parroting is not good because the parrot has not personally experienced this advice he is giving. And then worse, sometimes the parrot hears information that is not correct, and then repeats this same bad information to others.
    I agree, I try to keep my responses to topics I know a lot about. This is why you will never see me post in certain sections. This forum is pretty good about policing each other up though when someone is wrong. I would like to think in another century we will have eliminated most of the broscience in bodybuilding and more closely perfected the processes, I can hope.

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Seems nothings changed!

thomasfreddy is offline Junior Member
    Way too much test pw and 150 mg var
    Ed is on the high side also

Bama Boy is offline New Member
    IMO 18 is too young to start AAS. You need to look at the long term effects of such usage. Unless you plan on being on AAS/TRT for the rest of your life.

Hey guys sorry that took so long to reply! I appreciate all of the advice and decided not to cycle and am gonna go get some blood work done just in case this Friday. Thanks again for all of the help!

leangainz is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Weightlifter96 View Post
    Hey guys sorry that took so long to reply! I appreciate all of the advice and decided not to cycle and am gonna go get some blood work done just in case this Friday. Thanks again for all of the help!
    I was lurking on this forum for quite some time until I finally decided I wanted to participate and so I joined. I'm 19 years old and to be honest, I really wanted to start using AAS so that I could get big quickly (or so I thought). But thanks to the knowledgable people in this forum I completely got my mind changed about doing that stuff at this young age, and have decided to wait until I'm at least 25 and with a lot of training experience under my belt. Patience is key.

Let us know how your blood work goes and good luck on your diet and training!
    Khazima and Bama Boy like this.

Thread Information